lebron headed to?

U

umpinpa22

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
any predictions where lebron is headed to? few rumors have him going to the bulls just curious what ya all think?

G

Gr3atness

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Chicago! :D

They have the best talent of all his options and I bet most people dont know they led the league in attendance this year :)

NeverFold

NeverFold

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
any predictions where lebron is headed to? few rumors have him going to the bulls just curious what ya all think?

I think he will be heading in NEW York. If he doesn't leave Cleveland, he will spoil there.

C

CasperJames

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I think he'll end up in Chicago, but I really hope these rumors this week of Calipari following him aren't true. I want Cal to stay with my Cats.

rounder22

rounder22

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I think he will end in New York.

jaycism

jaycism

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
i hope he goes to golden state lol. i am a warrior fan and we need him here bad. lol i dont think he will ever come her but people can dream cant they :)

dead spade

dead spade

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
i hope he goes to golden state lol. i am a warrior fan and we need him here bad. lol i dont think he will ever come her but people can dream cant they :)
sure can dream away buddy but the rumores are he's going somewhere that needs a coach also i cant remember the coaches name but there is one that is buddy buddy with james and is trying to get them both hooked up pepole are saying chicago, new york, and las angeles (clippers) but it would be awsome if he were a laker if golden state needs a coach they could be in the mix i guess:cool:

C

CasperJames

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
sure can dream away buddy but the rumores are he's going somewhere that needs a coach also i cant remember the coaches name but there is one that is buddy buddy with james and is trying to get them both hooked up pepole are saying chicago, new york, and las angeles (clippers) but it would be awsome if he were a laker if golden state needs a coach they could be in the mix i guess:cool:

The coach you are referring to is John Calipari who coaches my beloved Kentucky Wildcats. For what it's worth Calipari has said he's staying put, but who knows. LeBron also shot down the rumors that he wants to pick his coach.

dead spade

dead spade

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
The coach you are referring to is John Calipari who coaches my beloved Kentucky Wildcats. For what it's worth Calipari has said he's staying put, but who knows. LeBron also shot down the rumors that he wants to pick his coach.
yes it is when i heard the rumor on t.v. i didnt catch the name and yea they did say that both of them said this but you have got to think that J.C. wants a spot coaching in the NBA and they where saying that the two were very close:cool:

C

CasperJames

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
They've become close over the last couple of years from what I know. LeBron actually showed up at some of UKs games this year wearing UK blue.

Calipari already had one stint in the NBA and it didn't work. I think he'd be making a mistake going back. He's not an Xs and Os type of coach. He's a master recruiter which doesn't mean anything in the NBA. He's much more suited to be a college coach.