Lawrence Taylor

B

BabyAcey

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
So what's everyone's thoughts on the LT ruling yesterday.

I'm led to believe the guy had no idea of the girls age and didn't care. He says he asked her age, which tells me, if he had to ask he obviously had a doubt that she was old enough, pretty sleazy in my opinion. Nevertheless he got caught.
I don't feel sorry for him at all, your actions have consequences but I'm a bit torn on him having to register as a sex offender because she is a prostitute. However she is just a kid, and this kid has been used by everyone that comes into contact with her and all she did, was to do as she's told. Very sad way to live. I feel for this kid, she's so young and so lost. Now that I think about it, I can say the same about LT too, only, so old and never learns. I guess money can't buy happiness. He probably ruined his marriage and family and for what. I'm sure this wasn't the first time either, just caught this time.
Anyway, anyone else wanna weigh in?

Poof

Poof

Made in the USA
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
My thoughts are extremely mixed on this. I just wonder why it took untill she was used by a famous person to finally decide to come out.
Granted, I have not researched this alot, I just watched a bit on Nancy Grace last night, lol

B

BabyAcey

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I didn't see Nancy Grace but I kinda agree with you, sure, either she or her pimp recognized it was LT and said hey we hit the jackpot, but she's so young she may not have even known who he was, which if that was the case it goes back to my original point that she was being used by the pimp and she's just doing what she's told. never know though.

My thoughts are extremely mixed on this. I just wonder why it took untill she was used by a famous person to finally decide to come out.
Granted, I have not researched this alot, I just watched a bit on Nancy Grace last night, lol

E

eaglezoners

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
My thoughts too are mixed on this. Why aren't all the other men who had sex with this prostitute being charged with statutory rape?

Poof

Poof

Made in the USA
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
^^^That is my point. I feel bad for any of those girls being exploited by a pimp, but I really have a hard time feeling that bad. They got into that lifestyle somehow. (I know that sounds incredibly insensitive, I just don't get that lifestyle I guess)
But with this chick, she was obv. with her pimp for other tricks, why was this the final one.

B

BabyAcey

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
it was all about the $$$ & LT needs to wake up. One, don't go to a prostitute but if you absolutely can't control your sleazy impulse (give me a break), well then use common sense, if you have to ask her age, she's probably not old enough!

R

rodpoker

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
, if you have to ask her age, she's probably not old enough!
Men know this and still they can't resist the lure. It's a problem that society, as a whole, needs to address. If we don't protect our children who deserves our protection? I feel badly for all the people caught-up in this mess. It is truly a sad (and stupid) incident.

pfb8888

pfb8888

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
-most people get jail time for this...
-time to legalize and regulate prostitution
-in france the age of consent is 14

B

BabyAcey

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Are you serious "age of consent, 14"?! Wow thats scary, one, I remember when I was 14 and if your approached by an older man, it is very easy to be manipulate at that age, so I think 14 is crazy for consent. Two, I'm a mom and if I found out some sleazy middle aged guy was making advances on my 14 yr old daughter, I don't care how "mature" she thought she was, not gonna happen! He'd have a major problem with MOM!

I personally don't feel legalizing /regulating is the answer either.

-most people get jail time for this...
-time to legalize and regulate prostitution
-in france the age of consent is 14

Charzr

Charzr

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I think a 14 year old kid can be trick in so many ways to consent to a lot of bs.

About LT I think his six years probation is a joke, [Do the math, plaxico burress is still behind bars] I gotta go with BabyAcey here; if you have to ask their age, you probably shouldn't go to bed with that person, because in most of the cases, it will come back to bite you in the @ss.

And the worst part is when after the trial he comes out and in an interview with Fox News says:

"And I didn't go pick her up on no playground. She wasn't hiding behind the school bus or getting off a school bus. This is a working girl that came to my room."

"I don't card them. I don't ask for a birth certificate."

Dude, you were in bed with a minor, you are getting a HUGE break, Stop acting like a victim, show some decency and Shut up!!

DINGO8MYBABY

DINGO8MYBABY

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
So Lawrence Taylor doesn't card his hookers? Oh, how I feel the remorse. Here's an idea: if you think your hooker might be underage, she probably is. Err to the side of caution.

I'm so glad that someone can get away with being a cokehead for a decade so years later they can get away with statutory sexual assault. That explains how my taxes were well spent. Stick his ass in a cage.

B

BabyAcey

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I know when I saw him on Fox I was like are you kidding me?! Is he actually playing the victim card! It was a joke!

I think a 14 year old kid can be trick in so many ways to consent to a lot of bs.

About LT I think his six years probation is a joke, [Do the math, plaxico burress is still behind bars] I gotta go with BabyAcey here; if you have to ask their age, you probably shouldn't go to bed with that person, because in most of the cases, it will come back to bite you in the @ss.

And the worst part is when after the trial he comes out and in an interview with Fox News says:

Dude, you were in bed with a minor, you are getting a HUGE break, Stop acting like a victim, show some decency and Shut up!!

B

BabyAcey

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I know Pooffy, this scares me, my kids are very little, 4 & 2, but I have a lot of nephews and a couple of nieces and they are all teenagers. I check out their facebook pages and my nephews have a lot of girls posting revealing pix's of themselves, and I'm like, what the heck?! I would have never done that at that age to a guy.
When I was in my early 20's I dated a guy 14 years older and I was not mature enough, I thought I was, but manipulation & control was playing a big part and after that relationship my self esteem was shot, and again I was in my 20's. In this case you have a teenager who is a prostitute with a pimp, talk about manipulation, control & low self esteem, WOW, must be off the charts, no comparison! Crazy world!

My son and step-daughter both just turned 15- a good portion of their friends have already "consented"