Kolb on trading block

Charzr

Charzr

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I think they already know that Kolb is not happy in Philly, if they weren't in lockout he would already be in Minnesota!!

T

trojan87

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
i think k.kolb is a good qb and he showed it when he started in philly. A team i think who is lookin for a qb and would be a good fit for mr kolb could be the san fran 49ers who hv a good young offense wit frank gore, vernon davis, m.crabtree and a solid defense. they had a bad yr last yr due to QB play,but time will tell.

jho

jho

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I think Minny and SF are both good places for him to land if he becomes available. I've been hearing Arizona rumors as well, Kolb would be a huge upgrade on anything they got over there.

arahel_jazz

arahel_jazz

Unbalanced and Committed
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I've been hearing Arizona rumors as well, Kolb would be a huge upgrade on anything they got over there.

+1. Please let it happen...

rounder22

rounder22

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
He would be a good fit on alot of team's I really like the way he plays the game.

NLCE

NLCE

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
if carson palmer is serious about retiring if they don't trade him maybe they should take a look at kolb. if he goes through with it they have nobody to carry their team.

c9h13no3

c9h13no3

Is drawing with AK
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Kolb is way over priced (1st round pick + 3rd rounder in 2012 last I heard) and he wants a fat contract extension. That said, some unlucky team will pay for him.

He could thrive with the 49'ers, Vikings, maybe the Titans or Cardinals. But the Bengals/Panthers/Seahawks/Dolphins have too many other needs to pay big draft picks and big bucks for Kolb's services.

The most exciting QB that might be moved (in my opinion) is Vince Young. His career statistics are very good (win %, YPA, Att/Int, ect.). If he can show some maturity, and if someone can teach him how to work hard, the sky's the limit. And he can likely be had for super cheap this offseason.

jho

jho

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
The most exciting QB that might be moved (in my opinion) is Vince Young. His career statistics are very good (win %, YPA, Att/Int, ect.). If he can show some maturity, and if someone can teach him how to work hard, the sky's the limit. And he can likely be had for super cheap this offseason.

I like your thinking, I think Young is very underrated, and more ready to help a team immediately than the tons of cash that teams will be throwing at Cam Newton.