Kiffin to USC

P

Pokerdude420

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Lane Kiffin is going back to USC. What does everyone think? I don't mind him as a coach but I know a lot of people hate him.

Maid Marian

Maid Marian

RIP Baby BooBoo
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I can't stand Lane Kiffin...he doesn't seem to care if he follows the NCAA rules for recruitment...I wouldn't take him back if I was USC. He is a pretty good coach though, but he will bring trouble with him.:)

E

eaglezoners

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I think USC had better choices than Kiffin. I agree with Marian that he is trouble for the Southern Cal program if he intends to keep up his UT recruiting antics. "Kiffin comes across as a guy who was born on third base and acts as if he hit a triple -- but given the way people have thrown good jobs and big money at him, it's hard to blame him for thinking he's the next Knute Rockne." http://sports.espn.go.com/ncf/columns/story?columnist=forde_pat&id=4820927

Charzr

Charzr

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I really don't care....he is not a good coach anyway (ask the raiders for any info)....USC could do way better....

CntryBoys

CntryBoys

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
OK let me tell ya all something. I live in TN and bleed orange. TN football is a tradition like no other. Lane Kiffin is a traitor to put it lightly. As for all of you that says hes a good coach WTF??? are u thinking? He went 7-6 with my Vols his first year and could any 1 tell me what he did as a Oakland Raider head coach? Nadda !!!! He wasnt even the 1st choice for coaxh from USC he was #4 even the Titans coach Jeff Fisher was #2 but of course declined the job immediatly because hes true to his state and his team unlike Kiffen. SEC football is the best confrence in the country hands down with more tradition than any confrence hands down. Out off all the places he could go he goes across country. I hate USC but will say 1 thing for them. Pete Carrol was a excellent coach and thats why he deserved the job at Seattle but he will see how diffrent it is going from college to pro real quick. As for Kiffens staff SCREW every last 1 of them also. He took his dad and all of his coordinators to USC as well which is fine we dont need backstabing trash like that in our program. He also contacted the recruits he had coming to TN and have since decommited to TN which by the way is a NCAA rules violation but obviously dont care cause hes a selfish ass person only thinkin about himself and not what it would do to the university of TN. I hope TN brings back David Cutcliffe from the Duke program to Coach at TN once again. He was the offensive coordinater at TN for several yrs. One last thing to say about Kiffen. He talked alot of smack about what he was going to do at TN and didnt live up to any of it the first yr except make about a half dozen rules violations and carry us to a bowl game where we got our ass handed to us by VT. Very Very disappointing to be a UT Vols fan this week. TRAITOR = LANE KIFFEN

Last edited:
PC69

PC69

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Kiffin blows.. How in the F%%% he keeps getting job offers is beyond me.. What has he done? Not a damn thing if u ask me.. Terrible hire by USC and I hope they suck azz and lose every game

CntryBoys

CntryBoys

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Kiffin blows.. How in the F%%% he keeps getting job offers is beyond me.. What has he done? Not a damn thing if u ask me.. Terrible hire by USC and I hope they suck azz and lose every game

AMENNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! to that!!!!!!

dead spade

dead spade

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
is this true kiffin is going to USC to be head coach i like it alot i live in the east bay but root for USC and i was kind of worried who would replace carrol and i am a raider fan i thought it sucked when the raiders fired kiffen he is a good coach:cool:

CntryBoys

CntryBoys

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
HAHA Kiffen is recruiting 13 year olds now. He just got a kid that is 13 from Delaware to commite to USC. A little young dont ya think there Mr Kiffen????

dead spade

dead spade

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
really a thirteen year old wow he must be really good to gudge a football tallent that young, are you sure that he wasnt following an old prospect from carol lol, but really i hope kiffen does really good i like to ruote for USC :cool:

C

CasperJames

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
The recruiting of the thirteen year old is so laughable. Scouts claim he has the most skill at his age of any QB they've seen, but it's still crazy.

As a UT football fan, I'm glad he's gone. He'll bring trouble to USC, if the trouble isn't already there.

dead spade

dead spade

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
The recruiting of the thirteen year old is so laughable. Scouts claim he has the most skill at his age of any QB they've seen, but it's still crazy.

As a UT football fan, I'm glad he's gone. He'll bring trouble to USC, if the trouble isn't already there.
oh the trouble is there its USC theres always trouble at USC there always acused of recruting vilations or a star back gets hurt but lately there trouble has been over looking lower ranked teams maybe kiffin will change that:cool:

C

CasperJames

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I wouldn't look for Kiffin to change that. He's a great recruiter, but not so much of an Xs and Os coach.

If I were a USC fan, I'd be more happy about having his father as DC than having Kiffin as HC.

Kebo11K

Kebo11K

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Once Kiffin left USC dooley came in from La Tech, and he then started offering less caliber players, such as myself, but you have to think this is a good move for Kiffin and a quesitonable move on Tenn. and USC part

dead spade

dead spade

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
i think its a good move on both parties and kiffin might be a better Xs and Os guy that you think, being a raider fan i have seen his work, and he is very good at drawing up plays and sceeming a game plan:cool:

C

CasperJames

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Once Kiffin left USC dooley came in from La Tech, and he then started offering less caliber players, such as myself, but you have to think this is a good move for Kiffin and a quesitonable move on Tenn. and USC part

Well, Dooley did put together a Top 10 recruiting class in about 2 weeks. Pretty darn impressive.

C

CasperJames

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
i think its a good move on both parties and kiffin might be a better Xs and Os guy that you think, being a raider fan i have seen his work, and he is very good at drawing up plays and sceeming a game plan:cool:

You're judging what he did as a Raiders coach and really think that? :eek:

You're kidding, right?

Kebo11K

Kebo11K

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Well, Dooley did put together a Top 10 recruiting class in about 2 weeks. Pretty darn impressive.

i know a couple of big time recruits left when Kiffin left, and btw anyone see that USC offered a 7th grader!?!

C

CasperJames

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Yeah, we lost two or three of our top recruits when Kiffin left, but Dooley did a remarkable job of keeping the other recruits committed and bringing in some great recruits on his own. I was expecting our recruiting class to be a joke, but Dooley pulled it together with very little time.

Kenzie 96

Kenzie 96

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
What was USC supposed to do, Rick Neuheisel already has a job.

Kebo11K

Kebo11K

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
What was USC supposed to do, Rick Neuheisel already has a job.

Well Dooley did do a great job of turning around the Louisiana Tech football program, but you would think that Dooley would have one more school to use as a stepping stone before he goes from La Tech to Tenn kind of a big jump, needless to say I see Dooley on the hot seat quick if he doesn't compete in the sec

dead spade

dead spade

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
You're judging what he did as a Raiders coach and really think that? :eek:

You're kidding, right?
yea you could tell the plays where called at the right time but he had frikken russel who cant read a deffence and was prolly the worst draft pick in the history of the draft:cool:

grilldoggy

grilldoggy

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Kiffin to Southern Cal sure surprised me. They must see something in Kiffin to put him there so hastily. Pete Carroll was no slouch, he left under 'circumstance', of course. It's always intriguing to watch the college football coaching carousel. Those guys get churned, for a lot of different reasons.