Jets vs. Packers Superbowl?

JasonD1014

JasonD1014

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
First off I have to say I'm extremely happy the Jets knocked out the Pats. Very Impressive that they knocked out my Colts the week before then beat the Pats. I think they are playing well enough to take it all this year. As for the NFC I don't see the Bears stopping Aaron Rodgers and the Packers, so I'm predicting Jets/Packers Superbowl with the Jets winning a really close game. I'd like to hear everyones opinions and predictions.

N

NFLD_REBEL

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Steelers vs Bears in the superbowl. Steelers will win of course.

Exit141RTe1

Exit141RTe1

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Now that the pats are out, I got my cheesehead ready. Can't wait.

Mortis

Mortis

The Saurus
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
I'm hoping for a Steelers vs. Packers Superbowl.. but I think a Jets vs. Packers Superbowl is going to happen.

Though, I was hoping for Chiefs vs. Falcons Superbowl.. this makes me sad that this cannot be this year. :(

kcfromhb

kcfromhb

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I may be putting myself out on a limb with this one...but something tells me the Bears go all the way this year

gobthemagician

gobthemagician

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I think it will be steelers packers in the superbowl, with the steelers winning it again.

E

eaglezoners

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I would like to see the Steelers and the Packers in the superbowl. But I must admit the Jets did look good beating Indy and then the Pats. But I will stick with my prediction that Steelers, with home field advantage and a better defense than NE, will beat the Jets narrowly. In any event, whoever wins in the AFC, will be beat by GB in the superbowl. Rodgers and the GB Def. are on fire.

cjatud2012

cjatud2012

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Steelers and Jets are easily my two least favorite AFC teams.

:mad:

I'll root for whoever comes out of the NFC.

jho

jho

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Jets vs. Packers would be amazing with 2 #6 seeds advancing all the way.

Any team except the Steelers winning, and I'll be happy.

Riverrr

Riverrr

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Also wishing for a jets vs packers superbowl! Pre-season prediction was Jaguars vs Packers. At least I was close on one pick:D

M

mrmood6007

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I went against the grain and chose the Jets to take it all at the beginning of the playoffs. My friends thought I was crazy for taking them over the Colts and Patriots, but they have knocked out both of those great teams. If they can knock out Manning and Brady, I have no doubt they will be able to handle Big Ben, but Aaron Rodgers is a viable threat because he is playing the best football I have ever seen right now. I'm still sticking with my pick, Jets over the Packers in the SuperBowl.