Jazz Anarchy

sheesho

sheesho

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Anarchy has stuck my Jazz. Dwill had to go. Jerry was an innocent victim in this and it makes it worse that we lost a legend because of Williams. Deron wanted better players, they get Al Jefferson and now he wanted out. Jefferson hasn't done great but its his first year. They could have gotten a Corey Maggette or a sg to compliment for AK's contract. I remember the day he got drafted and he brought them to the WCF. I knew he could be the next John Stockton (but bigger). Thought he was the one to bring them to the title. Basketball forever changed when Lebron left for Miami and its sad because so many organizations will lose their stars to better teams. Melo intensifed this over the course of this year and now after I took a 3 hour nap, woke up and he's gone.

I hope the OKC Thunder can keep their guys and I'll be rooting for them (even though they're a Jazz rival). Last gasp for the small city teams until the CBA. As for the Jazz, they have pieces but they should wipe the slate clean. Two good picks, Favors, get rid of Memo, AK, and start fresh. A decent trade but sucks when you lost your franchise coach and player in 10 days.

I'm happy he went to the Nets so he will realize how good his teammates were in Utah. He'll leave in 2012 and I'll praise KOC for the deal. Don't really care if he decides he wants back in. Already Burned my jersey today (on youtube later). so F**K You Deron. Left a great organization just like Lebron and Melo did

jho

jho

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
How the hell are you blaming Deron when you're not even sure what he will have done? Utah decided to not risk him coming back instead of putting star players around him that makes a championship likely. I don't think Durant will ever leave OKC. Why? Because they have done everything they can to surround him with the right players. I bet you that if the right players were around Deron, he would never have made any noise about wanting to stay.