Jamarcu Russell Arrested

jaycism

jaycism

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Well Jamarcus has dropped even lower in his adult life. he was arrested for possesing perscription syrup that he obtained. I dont know how he got it but the news said that he was arrested for it. how low can he go?

M

mig2169

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
lol, makes total sense, leave raiders and go on a bender.

P

PasoTex

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
This guy was perhaps the biggest bust in NFL history, worse than Ryan Leaf. The amount of money the Raiders paid this guy was staggering. This bust could make Russell's life more difficult in a way he could never imagine -- not only will it make other teams less interested in taking a chance on him, but it may make it easier for the Raiders to recover some of the bonus money paid to Russell,

Kebo11K

Kebo11K

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
What a joke, talk about walking through life having everything given to you. He is 6.6 can throw the ball 80 yards sitting on the ground, all the talent in the world if he even put half a thought into football I think he would have been successful.

A

AUPhoenix

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Mr. Russell

Ladies and Gents, Mr. Russell was trouble in high in Mobile, Alabama. My son played his high school football against Mr. Russell as everyoen called him. Giving the devil his due, yes he can throw a football. However, it takes much more than just talent to make it at that league. My sons team took them out of the state playoffs. He was surrounded by great talent at LSU but for my money the kid has no class. It is a tragedy.