It's Wrestlemania Time Again

TheUndertaker

TheUndertaker

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
For wrestling fans it's finally here wrestlemania wooooooooooooooooo!!!!!!! I can't wait for this simple because of one match The Re Match The Undertaker vs Shawn Michaels man this is going to be epic after last years match don't know what to expect in this one.Could the greatest match in wrestling history be better,I'm really pumped for this.I really don't know who i would like to win both guys are the best very tough to pick a favourite.Who would you guys like to see win this match and why?. BTW this is not a thread to discuss wheather wrestling is real or fake so please don't leave any comments like that here.

Panamajoe

Panamajoe

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Wrestling turned to TOTAL crap back when Cindy Lauper and Cpt. Lou Albano got involved. You can not even suspend disbelief long enough to play like it is real anymore.

Give me the days of Von Raschke, Dory Funk Jr. , Dick the Bruiser over these over-privelaged steroid enhanced dumb ass actors any day.

ben_rhyno

ben_rhyno

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Wrestling turned to TOTAL crap back when Cindy Lauper and Cpt. Lou Albano got involved. You can not even suspend disbelief long enough to play like it is real anymore.

Give me the days of Von Raschke, Dory Funk Jr. , Dick the Bruiser over these over-privelaged steroid enhanced dumb ass actors any day.
you do know everyone knows its not real? lol