Rob Hobson

Rob Hobson

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
Does anybody like horse racing? I don't mean only who bets on it.
I like to watch it sometimes and I like to read the horse names on the tracks. In fact, I love horses.
images

ChickenArise

ChickenArise

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Does anybody like horse racing? I don't mean only who bets on it.
I like to watch it sometimes and I like to read the horse names on the tracks. In fact, I love horses.
images

Yes. I have been a fan since I was a teenager. I bet on it as well. Looking forward to the Breeders Cup Classic in November.

Rob Hobson

Rob Hobson

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
Yes. I have been a fan since I was a teenager. I bet on it as well. Looking forward to the Breeders Cup Classic in November.

I also remember, when I was a teenager, my uncle (God rest his soul) used to take me to the racecourse many times. There was one day he asked me to point out off the book a horse to him to bet and guess what...we had luck. Were so pleasant those times.

I don't bet (yet), but I watch. I'll keep an eye at this race you've mentioned.

christmasscorpion

christmasscorpion

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
what country does horse racing take place in? I like this sport but I know so little about it could you tell me where I can watch this sport in our country it is not a popular sport

christmasscorpion

christmasscorpion

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Brazil, USA, India etc. Many countries. Search through the web and you'll find many places, videos...

i from Russia thank you very much for the information I will definitely look at

namvidnee

namvidnee

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
This is an interesting sport. But I have never looked.

pirateglenn

pirateglenn

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
100% love it, every year i try to go to a few meets- normally Sandown on the flat, Newmarket and Ascot. Great days out and if you get a good crew with you - its real fun, few drinks, something good to eat and back a few nags to win!

V

valeski 28

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Good afternoon.Before poker ,horse racing was my favorite hobby.I used to go to the Monterrico Racetrack on weekends.Great memories!.What´s more my nickname on Stars and here comes from the name of a horse (Valeski).I remember that in those years there were some excellent Peruvian jockeys in the USA like Edgar Prado and Jorge Chávez who won The Kentucky Derby with the great Monarchos in 2001.It was an amazing race ,you should watch it on YouTube.

Michel_11

Michel_11

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
I like to do some bets on sports, but horse racing is already over my addiction limit.