Martin

Martin

Scokyl's Scoundrels
Administrator
Total posts
Awards
GB
Chips
Harrison stopped in 3rd round, hopefully thats the last we'll ever see of him. How he ever got a title shot is beyond me

O

onemorechance

live free or die
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Absolute joke of a fighter. All that about it being his 'night of destiny' and he threw what? Three punches? Hope he does the decent thing and retires. Haye has to go at the Klitschkos now

Martin

Martin

Scokyl's Scoundrels
Administrator
Total posts
Awards
GB
Chips
Didn't watch it, wasn't going to pay for it and couldn't be arsed to look for a stream, just been reading the report on BBC. Sounded like a horrible first 2 rounds especially as they put it the biggest cheer so far was when in the middle of round 2 the ref stood in between them & told them to get on with it.

Seems like as soon as Haye started hitting him he was in trouble. I'll catch it on sky sports next weekend as they always show the main PPV fight for free the next weekend.

Manny Pacquiao is live on sky tonight got it on record, now there is a fighter, love to watch that little man in the ring.

O

onemorechance

live free or die
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Yeah think Pac v Margarito should be decent, hope I can stay awake. Want to see Margarito destroyed

Gesshoo

Gesshoo

RIP Buck.
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Unfortunately, boxing is a joke compared to what it used to be. More like WWF than boxing. Don King ruined it 20 years ago. Now you may get half a dozen good fights a year. We used to get GREAT fights - the best v the best. Leonard/Hearns/Hagler/Watson/Duran - Ali/Frazier/Foreman

O

onemorechance

live free or die
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Glad Margarito got the shit beaten out of him, cheating ****. Pacquiao is on another level. Until last night I thought if the fight between him and PBF happens PBF would have the advantage due to his defensive ability, but Manny is just SO good, and his chin is stronger than I thought it was, I really think Pacquiao will beat him. That fight HAS to happen now

intiekkeko

intiekkeko

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Harrison = Joke

the first two rounds were disapointing to say the least the ref was the most active guy in the ring at that stage

Felt like a last payday between pals to me but ah well

inti

O

onemorechance

live free or die
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Been suggested Harrsion may not get paid, certainly hope he doesn't

beardyian

beardyian

Scary Clown