GP MONACO - FORMULA PREDICTION

uruguayanna

uruguayanna

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
AR
Chips
The upcoming Monaco Formula One race promises excitement on the challenging street circuit. Top teams and drivers will battle it out in narrow streets, making overtaking difficult. Tire strategy will play a crucial role. The race's glamorous atmosphere adds to its appeal for fans and celebrities.
max verstappen arrives as the leader of the championship, but it is believed that he will have a close race against his teammate sergio perez
Alonso and the home rider Leclerc will try to break the predictions and look for their first victory of the season
who do you think will win on sunday in monaco?
450 1000

Santuk

Santuk

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
AR
Chips
I think that this weekend the best car will win, therefore Red Bull will take the lead. Also keep in mind that the most important thing about the weekend will be qualifying and it is the circuit with the fewest overruns that exists. I have faith that on Saturday Leclerc is going to hit a bump and it will be the best time but in the race I see Red Bull stronger since Ferrari has us used to disappointing us.

markdias

markdias

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
I also think that Red Bull will win, I don't know which of the two drivers, Monaco has always been my favorite GP since the time of Ayrton Senna!