We won't play with the reserves today, so there's no rout.:ROFLMAO:

W

wvielmo

Enthusiast
Bronze Level
Total posts
BR
Chips
Sorry my friend but today Athletico Paranaense will win.

Michel_11

Michel_11

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
Flamengo is doing very well. The team hasn't played like this since Jorge Jesus left at the end of 2019, they have a good chance of winning the Libertadores and the Brazil Cup.

And Pedro is excellent. Scored a great goal yesterday. I hope he gets called up for the World Cup.

fa1920

fa1920

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Flamengo plays very well. Too bad the worst Velez Sarsfield for years is going to beat them.

V

valeski 28

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Good morning.This Flamengo can win all the trophies they are playing this year,.I think only Palmeiras could beat them and win both the Brasileirao and theLibertadores Cup. Flamengo plays a more beautiful football while Palmeiras is stronger mentally.I hope the final will repeat this year.

Mati532

Mati532

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
AR
Chips
I have no doubt that he won the Copa Libertadores this year, the only one who fought him at the South American level was River Plate when to my liking he deserved to win the Libertadores 2020. Also a separate case is Palmeiras who is always, very well worked mentally that team!

reeseflamees

reeseflamees

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
MX
Chips
Flamengo fans tell me when Flamengo is going to win

kringoo

kringoo

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
Good morning.This Flamengo can win all the trophies they are playing this year,.I think only Palmeiras could beat them and win both the Brasileirao and theLibertadores Cup. Flamengo plays a more beautiful football while Palmeiras is stronger mentally.I hope the final will repeat this year.
Sunday we have the classic
oh let's see which is the best
but i hope it's a good game
after all we are talking about the 2 best teams in Brazil and the Americas
may the best sunday win
and may the best be champion

F

Foldcallraise

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
BR
Chips
Flamengo for me has everything to win everything this year with a great squad and a good relay, although the Brazilian championship is not defined, it is very difficult to get points from Palmeiras, which only have the Nacional and the Copa Libertadores now playing

F

Foldcallraise

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
BR
Chips
Easy start at Velez (ARG) in the Copa Libertadores de América semi-final, Flamengo's big step towards the 2022 grand final

thebigjhow

thebigjhow

Enthusiast
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Really, what Flamengo planted a few years ago, he is deservedly reaping. Several finals, several achievements in recent years. One of the biggest in Brazil.