fantasy fb question?

U

umpinpa22

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
if you had the first overall pick in your fantasy football league with your buddies who would it be? Adrian Petersen or Chris Johnson or someone else? using a standard form of scoring 6-td 4-td pass so forth!:)

G

Gr3atness

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
This is mine:

1. Chris Johnson
2. Ray Rice
3. Adrian Peterson

I picked AP first overall in my family league last year and took down the championship :party: but Johnson and Rice put up insane numbers last year. Also took 3rd in my friend league so good year. :D

jho

jho

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Peterson
Johnson
Jones Drew
Rice

would be my top 4. I would also draft aaron rodgers in the top 7

c9h13no3

c9h13no3

Is drawing with AK
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Top 5 guys are all essentially equivalent (AP, CJ2K, MJD, Rice, Gore). That's the order I like them, but if you put them in a different order, no one would hate you.

The rest... who knows.

waynemoffat

waynemoffat

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
1.) Johnson, Chris RB TENN
2.) Rice, Ray RB BAL
3.) Jones-Drew, Maurice RB JAX
4.) Peterson, Adrian RB MINN
5.) Gore, Frank RB SF
6.) Johnson, Adrian WR HOU
7.) Jackson, Stephen RB STL
8.) Turner, Michael RB ATL
9.) Moss, Randy WR NE
10.) Wayne, Reggie WR IND
11.) Fitzgerald, Larry WR ARZ
12.) Mendenhall, Rashard RB PIT

lcid86

lcid86

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
Big drop off after top 7 rbs. Have to take a rb. Take Johnson.

Divebitch

Divebitch

Miss you, Buckster,,,,,
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
1.) Johnson, Chris RB TENN
2.) Rice, Ray RB BAL
3.) Jones-Drew, Maurice RB JAX
4.) Peterson, Adrian RB MINN

^^^^^This. Peterson was a disappointment last year. I sure hope he works harder on his little fumbling problem, he's not getting any younger. The only reason I don't have in a spot or two lower is because 1) they got rid of Chester Taylor, so Peterson will get more work, and 2) Percy Harvin is week to week with the headaches.

Other RBs of interest include Lesean McCoy (Eagles) with the leave of McNabb and 1 yr experience, ready to hit his prime. There's a lot of FF interest in Knowshon Moreno (Broncos), not sure why.

CheeseConey

CheeseConey

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Take Chris Johnson. That guy's an absolute stud at RB! Can't go wrong with Adrian Peterson either, but my pick would be Johnson.

jho

jho

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I think Ray Rice is amazing but I'm not sure about picking him ahead of Peterson. Regardless, I really hope I get a top 3 pick this coming year in my fantasy football leagues. Last year was a big time danger though if you were in top 5 and was considering Matt Forte.

Any potential big time regrets like that in the top 5 or top 10 this year?

C

CasperJames

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I would have to take Johnson with the first pick, but it wouldn't surprise me to see his production drop off now that he got his contract restructured. Rice is tempting at the 2nd pick, but I'd go with Peterson. Peterson is more likely to have that monster 1800 yards and 20 TD year than Rice, in my opinion. Either way you're going to get big production. The later picks are where your team is built anyway.

M

mig2169

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
All depends on the rules of the league, if there is a point per reception league, i pick maurice jones drew, but if not peterson is the dominante number one pick.