Dwight Howard trade talks?

S

scottieb668

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Ahh i am from chicago and would so love to see him join the mvp player!!!!! They might be able to beat the record for chicago bulls!!!!!!

PattyR

PattyR

Cardschat Elite
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
i dont think its too early to talk about it now that lakers and magic are both out...but realistically i don't see this happening..it would make sense for the lakers and thats about it.

Charzr

Charzr

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I was thinking the Lakers were not going to be able to make this trade, them I read his latest tweet:

“Y does it seem like the writers of Orlando sentinel are tryna push me out of Orlando with dumb articles. It’s annoying. Can I enjoy my summer and get ready for next season in Orlando. Pls. Same thing u guys did to Shaq. Smh”

He can buy his ticket to LA baby, Right Now.... because he's walking the same road Shaq walked. Orlando will get nothing in return after next year, can't stay with Dwight the same way Cleveland did with Lebrick, Who out there will give Orlando a player like Andrew "Cheap Shot" Bynum [PattyR smiling] in return.
:thrasher: Ohh by the way, the Orland team s*cks, no hard math Dwight, go to the GM and repeat after me: "I want to be a Laker, make it happen"

pg2_howard_lakers_576.jpg

Last edited:
jho

jho

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I actually believe Dwight might stay with the Magic. But if I was him I certainly wouldn't, their gm whoever it is has made some really terrible moves constructing that roster around him. Who is their #2 star to support him? It's pretty pathetic.

PattyR

PattyR

Cardschat Elite
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
agreed with jho..i think he'll stay...although it would make much more sense for him to go to the Lakers..kind of a no brainer..

PokerStanley

PokerStanley

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
I dislike this new trend of playing talking not extending contracts. What happened to some loyalty..

JamesSayer

JamesSayer

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
I liked the Lakers with Gasol and Bynum. Would be fun to see kobe and Howard though.

Charzr

Charzr

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Admit it guys, he looks great in yellow and purple!!

coolnout

coolnout

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
he should team up with DROSE in chitown. :p

O GOD SOMEONE TAKE BOOZER OFF OUR hands. :(

Charzr

Charzr

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
he should team up with DROSE in chitown. :p

O GOD SOMEONE TAKE BOOZER OFF OUR HANDS. :(

I wonder what happened to Boozer in Chicago, a couple of years ago with Deron W. he was a headache for the Lakers. He just decided to go Gasol on the Bulls!!

thebigdawg

thebigdawg

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
He should stay in Orlando and they should get Chris Paul in the offseason! (Coming from a Magic fan ;))

Charzr

Charzr

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
That's positive thinking. {Paul} can give Orlando a good 1-2 punch. Dwight asked for help this week so he can stay in Orlando, the same way Lebron asked for while he was with Cavs..... But I don't see what they can give the Hornets to give up Paul....

B

ballers101

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
D12 came out with a statement saying he's going to stay in Orlando so I doubt he's going to leave after making that statement.

jho

jho

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I think if Howard stays it'll be one of the major mistakes a star can make. As bad as Lebron's situation was, his team at least was well built around to support him, they just completely failed in bringing a #2 star along - and part of that was Lebron's fault because he couldn't convince anyone in free agency that year to tag along with him to Cleveland.

As for Orlando, they SCREWED themselves over cap wise much worse than Cleveland ever did. I'd say it is at least 2-3 years before they can even have a chance of sniffing cap space, and in the meantime there isn't many options in improving the current talent on the team.

jho

jho

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I don't blame Howard, he's keeping all his options open. Their management really screwed up by going all-in trading for Hedo and Arenas. A full season will give Howard a good evaluation period to see if he can really win a title with this group and how far away the team is from really contending.

Of course part of the bias for me is I would love to see him go to the Knicks, but most likely there is 0.01% chance of that happening.