DraftDay.com - checked it out yet?

Debi

Debi

Forum Admin
Administrator
Total posts
Awards
Chips
This site is awesome. I am going to link it cause I know I am not advertising. :p

It is just a cool site that I ran across. They have 4 sports but I am only interested in the NFL stuff so that is all I can tell you about.

They have weekly fantasy games you can join - 2 of them are free. One is a perfect line-up - if you pick the perfect line-up any given week you win a million dollars. Okay - it is such a long shot - but there is no budget for this one and it is free.

They have another free one that is a $100 guarantee for 100 people. You get a $100k budget for it and it pays 25 places.

Then they have a couple of $3k gtd - one is $5 and the other is $25.

I put $50 on there to play around with the $1 and $5 games. If enough Cardschat members join we could have some private ones.

Check it out:

http://www.draftday.com/nfl/

By the way - it was founded by Taylor Caby, Andrew Wiggins and a couple of others. A strong Cardrunners presence there.

thesoxwin

thesoxwin

CardsChat Elite
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Im in...didn't deposit yet, don't have time to look at the whole site, but did make out the Perfect Lineup for this weekend.

WVHillbilly

WVHillbilly

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Spammer!!! :)

Actually I got an email from CR about this a few weeks back but haven't looked into it yet.

Debi

Debi

Forum Admin
Administrator
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Need to get in that $5 Frenzy - not likely to remain a $3k guaranteed for more than a week or 2 if they don't get more in it. It is a multiple entry - I might enter again if registration is still low on Sunday morning.