David Ortiz

Olddog21

Olddog21

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I know when the WEATHER gets HOT....David's numbers will rise the the TEMPURATURE.....they always do...BIG PAPI is not done yet! Just my opinion...and yes part of the RED SOX NATION!:rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Exit141RTe1

Exit141RTe1

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I was at a Sox game last July. Could not wait for Papi's at bat. Waited to the eighth and saw a 60 foot pop up to the pitcher. The way I saw it it was approximately $1,200 dollars a foot that night. Great money when you can get it!

G

Gr3atness

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
gtfo fanboy

sorry that sounded mean, but i hate how the red sox won a couple world series after 85 years or something and now "red sox nation" has the biggest egos ever

t1riel

t1riel

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
gtfo fanboy

sorry that sounded mean, but i hate how the red sox won a couple world series after 85 years or something and now "red sox nation" has the biggest egos ever

When the Cubs win one, you'll understand.:D

durrr i win

durrr i win

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Imo, wash up 'roids wear off now he is nothing barely hit to the back field (think its about time they shop em). for fresher legs and bat).
Thinking he has no good numbers left and will just be a avg player nothing special, if they trade him im sure they get somthing way better in return Big Papi? psh not no more. call 'em lil slugger and does he even have any HR's yet this season not bosox fan ( GOOOOO Yank's)!

t1riel

t1riel

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Imo, wash up 'roids wear off now he is nothing barely hit to the back field (think its about time they shop em). for fresher legs and bat).
Thinking he has no good numbers left and will just be a avg player nothing special, if they trade him im sure they get somthing way better in return Big Papi? psh not no more. call 'em lil slugger and does he even have any HR's yet this season not bosox fan ( GOOOOO Yank's)!

He's currently hitting better than Texieria right now.:D

durrr i win

durrr i win

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
He's currently hitting better than Texieria right now.:D

ohhhhhhhhh no u didn't ok u got me there, but see how long that will last and last night i think 0-8 WOOT Twins? does that ring a bell bosox fans:icon_thum :icon_thum

durrr i win

durrr i win

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
gtfo fanboy

i totally totally so agree, they gett a lil taste and think they run sh@ now

P

PasoTex

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I think Ortiz is finished, and I'm a Red Sox fan.

brianvoytek

brianvoytek

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Hes got that good warning track power now......