Dallas Clark out for the year

jho

jho

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
http://sports.espn.go.com/nfl/news/story?id=5714509

With Finley already out for the year, and Gates hurt, it looks like Vernon Davis is one of the few elite TE's left.

It's interesting how even 5 years ago there were like just 1 or 2 elite pass catching TE's and now we have almost one go to guy per team.

PNJs_dad

PNJs_dad

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Just think how good Vernon would be if he had a really good QB in San Francisco.

Riverrr

Riverrr

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Almost traded Vernon Davis for Dallas Clark in fantasy football the week before he got injured. Dodged a bullet on that one:D

jho

jho

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
You're very fortunate there. A lot of the top TE's have been getting hurt, not sure if they will last the year.

Riverrr

Riverrr

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
You're very fortunate there. A lot of the top TE's have been getting hurt, not sure if they will last the year.
Yeah, I have Dustin Keller on the Jets too. Also, I had Kenny Britt, on my bench but I still won unless Bradshaw gets negative points tonight.

R

rodpoker

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I had 2 very good TE's on my FF team, Clark and Finley. Now I have 0 and I'm scrambling to find a suitable replacement. What a year! I also had Romo so I'm now looking for a QB also. Yipes!!

jho

jho

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
That's terrible rod, tough luck. But there should be good replacements available if you search hard enough.

Charzr

Charzr

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
That's gonna make Manning's job more difficult, would not be surprise if he makes rookie Brody Eldridge, Jacob Tamme or Justin Snow a NFL Star.

-Here's the route kid, you run, you turn, there's the ball, grab it, TD!!!