Da Bears!

pcgnome

pcgnome

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Cutler was just taking way too long to get rid of the ball. I was wondering when he was going to throw in the towel.

atlantafalcons0

atlantafalcons0

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
The Bears suck on offense, that much is for sure.

roland cote

roland cote

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Da Bears. Looked worse than the Cubies. Oh, groan, groan, groan. Fire the OL coach!!!!!!

jho

jho

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I heard somewhere that Martz' offensive system caused Warner to get concussions and it harmed his body to the point that it screwed with his ability to play QB for several years until he joined up with the Cardinals (I heard it took Warner like 3-4 years to feel right again). Look at Bulger and Kitna too.

Makes you kind of worry about Jay Cutler's health, I would be really worried if I was a bears' fan.

Divebitch

Divebitch

Miss you, Buckster,,,,,
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Must admit, I've been currently very active in NFL's fantasy forum (why I've been scarcer here lately). Recent thread of mine, entitled "Hear ye, hear ye. Bears entire offense including Forte owners..."

Can anyone beat this!?!?? Thanks Cutler, for the -1.32 pts. That's right, we get a -2 for fumbles lost. If your o-line allows 9 sacks in the 1st half, what chance does the RB have to find an open lane, much less the implications for wideouts. Martz may be focused on the passing game, but you have to wonder how much attention he is giving to that offensive line. They are like the defense for the offense. I've already dropped Hester for T.O. (yes, someone dropped him a few days ago, they must be crying now). But I would seriously worried if I owned Forte, Knox, Olsen, & Co. Whose fault is this? The NYG defense did not look anywhere near this good the 1st 3 games.
++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Seems some folk with negative penalties for sacks fared worse than me.