pentazepam

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
SE
Chips
Powerlifting.

Because it not only builds stronger muscles. Your bones and tendons get stronger too.

Everyone should do some type of heavy resistance training to function better, especially when they get older.

Sarcopenia and osteopenia are indirect killers for seniors.

Ataman911

Ataman911

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
A very difficult question, because I have many favorite sports, for example, I like football, but I don't play it, I also like basketball, I like ping pong and I do it myself, I like to watch tennis

R.Holynskyi

R.Holynskyi

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
What's your favourite sport and why do you like it among other sports?
My favorite sport is soccer. I love soccer since childhood and used to play often with my friends. Now I don't play anymore, but I often watch broadcasts of matches of my favorite teams.

dreamer13

dreamer13

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
LV
Chips
In general, I love different games in which the ball participates. Whether it's basketball, volleyball or others. The answer is simple, they are very interesting, mobile and exciting. And they are also team-based, that is, the success of the game does not depend on one player, but on the participation of the entire team in it, that is, the team, I like football more.

john_entony

john_entony

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
My most favorite sport is basketball. Specifically the NBA. I don't watch European basketball, as it doesn't interest me, but the NBA is the best thing that could be invented in sports in general! I am also a fan of the Los Angeles Lakers. :p:cool:

GERSteven

GERSteven

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
DE
Chips
For me it's a mixed bag of everything. For example, the Olympics are a must for me, even more than a football World Cup.

userX

userX

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
I like soccer. We often gather with friends, watch soccer and drink beer. I like soccer because I always drink beer during the game :)