CC March Madness Bracket Busters

JOEBOB69

JOEBOB69

Cardschat Elite
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Who would have picked VCU and Butler in the final 4 Amazing.
O yeah i got this locked now sweet.

Mortis

Mortis

The Saurus
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
WAT i ant got this locked up?So how do i loose this....Knowing me and i know me if there this a will there is a way.Freaking just like the Auburn vs Alabama game last year.Half time i'm counting WV's money then 3rd\4th quarter i was like WTF is this shit.

New quote is going to be Beck.

Now I believe you have it locked up since KU lost. If KU won the championship, then I could have won the whole thing, since the championship game is 32 points and you had UNC winning it and I had KU winning it. KU winning would have put me a few points ahead of you, even if the rest of your picks came true.

But you don't have to worry about that now.

WVHillbilly

WVHillbilly

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Looks to me like this one is officially over. Send me your FTP username JoeBob and I'll ship you the $$s.

PattyR

PattyR

Cardschat Elite
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
glad to see UNC lose.

hope VCU takes home the cake

Mortis

Mortis

The Saurus
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
Very nice work, JoeBob! I would love to see history being made and watch VCU take home the championship! No seed lower than #8 has ever won the championship.. it would be great to see a huge underdog who was suppose to lose in the 1st round win the whole thing!

Whoever wins between Kentucky and UCONN is going to be a heavy favorite going into the championship.

JOEBOB69

JOEBOB69

Cardschat Elite
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Very nice work, JoeBob! I would love to see history being made and watch VCU take home the championship! No seed lower than #8 has ever won the championship.. it would be great to see a huge underdog who was suppose to lose in the 1st round win the whole thing!

Whoever wins between Kentucky and UCONN is going to be a heavy favorite going into the championship.

Thanks,I believe not having a single 1 seed nor 2 seed in the final four proves one thing.The people picking the seeds have no clue what there doing and neither to yall:)

WV i'll pm you my full tilt name.It will just mean you'll get to win more from me this football season.

WVHillbilly

WVHillbilly

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
WV i'll pm you my full tilt name.It will just mean you'll get to win more from me this football season.

Yeah I was going to ask if you just wanted me to hold it until then but decided you probably wanted to rub it on your titties first. :)

Mortis

Mortis

The Saurus
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
I remember that year they had Reaf Lefrenz, Paul Pierce, and Jacaque Vaughn I got them under the cap of my Mt. Dew bottle and I was excited I was going to win cause they were such big favorites that year. They ended up getting upset pretty early in the tourney.

That was the year that I was sure that they were going to win it all! Raef LaFrentz, Jacque Vaughn, Paul Pierce, Scott Pollard, and Jared Haase were their starting 5... 1998, I believe.. and they lost in the 2nd round to #8.... I think Purdue.