Bryce Harper and Jason Heyward?

U

umpinpa22

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
2 questions all? will harper get more money than strasburg of the Nationals as the first overall pick this year? will heyward get the same contract basically arod did from the rangers which i believe was 250 million over 10 yrs? just curious to see what the sports fanatics of CC think? gla at the tables! Happy fathers day to all fathers!:D

jbatesm

jbatesm

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Harper and Boras are trying to receive a record signing bonus and contract. Strasburg got 15.67 million for his last year. At this point, it would be unrealistic to think that harper will get more money than a high profile pitcher like Strasburg. It is very unlikely that he will be paid more than Strasburg based on the fact that he is a position player. He will probably receive something around 10 million. As for Heyward, he is going to get some ridiculous cash but it is tough to say that it is going to be the same as arod.

atlantafalcons0

atlantafalcons0

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Jason Heyward's not going anywhere.

I'm sure of that!

jaycism

jaycism

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
i think harper wont get as much as strasburg. i think he will get around the same though. looks like we have a beast coming to the major leagues