Brandon Marshall got stabbed by...

Charzr

Charzr

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Rumor is that they started arguing because he was cheating on her....

That's the reason I don't understand why PROFESSIONAL ATHLETES [full of money] get married? If you like to sleep with different women every night....go ahead....play the field, storm the field, destroy the field if you want, but don't get marry, it's stupid and unnecessary.

Look at Woods and A-Rod....do you really think that they will get marry again..... NO WAY. It never works out.

I think Brandon is not exactly the victim but why do you have to stab him? because he cheated on his wife -They Should write a book "WIVES OF PROFESSIONAL ATHLETES" and type in HUGE words: IF YOU MARRY A PROFESSIONAL ATHLETE, [99.2% OF THE TIME] HE WILL CHEAT ON YOU!! [Don't be surprise, don't act surprise, just shut up and continue spending money, if he hits you, get out of there, sue him for half of his money and move on. No need to stab anybody]

Last edited:
manu994

manu994

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I think the same than charzr, it is a fact that most athletes cheat on their wifes, but somehow they learn to live with it... in this case, his wife didnt, and here are the consequiences... poor guy.

TheKAAHK

TheKAAHK

CardsChat Elite
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
CA
Chips
Gee, what ever happened to good 'ol fashioned divorce?

jho

jho

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
you're totally spot on charzr.

i do think though that some athletes do desire to raise a family in the midst of their pro careers, and i think some really do plan to be faithful in the marriage at the beginning, but the temptations that come to them are just too much to resist for some imo.

basically they don't think ahead, or they think they are immune to such disasters happening to them.

Charzr

Charzr

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
but the temptations that come to them are just too much to resist for some imo.

Yeah, I can only imagine how many chicks throw themselves to this guys every night, in every bar or city the go to!! CRAZY :party: :dancing2: :thrasher: :knuddel: