Bill Belichick digs in on prep for Jets

E

eaglezoners

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
New England Patriots coach Bill Belichick didn't start working late Saturday night when he learned that his team would be facing the New York Jets in the playoffs.

Belichick explained that he's not much of a "night person." Yet by morning, he had shifted into high gear.

"We're full speed ahead now in our preparations for the Jets," Belichick said Sunday afternoon. "We split with them this year, so now it will be the best two out of three, and that's probably the way it should be."

http://sports.espn.go.com/boston/nfl/news/story?id=6005576

Dunninger

Dunninger

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I don't think it's going to matter too much what he does at all.. I think the jets are going to get smeared...

jho

jho

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I'd be surprised if the Jets got beaten as badly as they did the last game, but I definitely think they have their work cut out for them.

thesoxwin

thesoxwin

CardsChat Elite
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
It won't be a total blowout like last game. the Jets will run the ball and try to keep Brady off the field. It probably won't work, but even if it does, the Patriots win this game. By a little or a lot, doesn't matter here, as long as they win.

PC69

PC69

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Put this as your status if you know someone who suffers from being a Jets fan. Being a Jets fan is a real disorder and should be taken seriously. There is no known cure for JF and sympathy does not help but, with your help we can raise awareness. 100% of PATS fans will repost this, simply because we know how to copy and paste. ┌∩┐(-_-)┌∩┐ the Jets... GO PATRIOTS!!!!