BCS Champ

Maid Marian

Maid Marian

RIP Baby BooBoo
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I think most everyone here knows that I am a die hard Alabama fan, but in the Iron Bowl, anything can happen. I will never rule Auburn out, it's ROLL TIDE for me all the way! Auburn nearly took LSU out earlier too...down to the wire. I'm praying that Bama wins over Auburn & Georgia & goes to the BCS Championship & WINS!!!:D :D

ROLL TIDE ROLL!

bullishwwd

bullishwwd

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
Roll Tide ! Would be a classic for sure. I'll take Bama any day.

S

stevertrmurray

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Poll on ESPN......all 50 States pick Bama to win it all....60% picked Bama with 14% picking ND.

S

stevertrmurray

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Oh and Marian...normally I'd totally agree with you that the Iron Bowl is unpredictable....but.....this year with Auburn not having won a single SEC game and the BCS title on the line Nick is going to have the boys ready......Roll Tide Roll number 15 is on its way!!!!!

Maid Marian

Maid Marian

RIP Baby BooBoo
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Oh and Marian...normally I'd totally agree with you that the Iron Bowl is unpredictable....but.....this year with Auburn not having won a single SEC game and the BCS title on the line Nick is going to have the boys ready......Roll Tide Roll number 15 is on its way!!!!!

I thought that Sabin had his guys ready for Texas A&M too, but look what happened. There were so many mistakes made in that game, beginning with the thought that Texas A&M was 'Oregon light'.:(

I believe that Bama will win against Auburn, but from past years I know what can happen. But, as you pointed out, Auburn hasn't won a single SEC game this year. That will make the difference...I pray!:D

We were so lucky that Oregon & KS lost 1 game & that Bama rebounded to 2nd place in the polls.:cheers:

S

stevertrmurray

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Yeah a nice little mulligan 2 years running. I really think we needed that loss to A&M in hindsight. I'd have hated if we lost focus on the process against Georgia or lord forbid Auburn....the tide is rejuvenated and I just don't see anything getting in our way because of this second chance. You should have seen some of the coverage in T-Town Sat. night after Oregon lost....it was amazing LOL!! RTR!!

bullishwwd

bullishwwd

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
Hmm.. ND Bama could be a classic...
Yea, an SEC championship for Alabama and then BCS Championship against Notre Dame with a Roll Tide National Championship WIN.

Roll Tide again, again, and again, Wally

S

stevertrmurray

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
3 out of 4.....AMAZING!!! Nick said in a newspaper article today......when asked "Are you worth 5 mill a year?"....."probably not haha but look how much revenue we've brought this school" Saban is worth every dang penny!!! RTR!

F

Fanch

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
As a Tennessee Vols fan, I hate the tide, but love the SEC, so ....uh go alabama...))

DawgBones

DawgBones

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Yeah, it sucks. Oh well, just another Championship game I won't have to watch.
That's a shame you won't watch. I mean after all , if you love College Football, as you say you do, this is what it's all about. Even if it's not your team.

WVHillbilly

WVHillbilly

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Didn't watch last years game. Didn't care who won that one either. I might watch it if UGA is the SEC rep but if it's Alabama I know I won't.

S

stevertrmurray

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Why the Bama hating WV???? Any true college football fan would have to admit a Notre Dame Alabama NC would be amazing!!! I'm not saying we're going to run over GA because they are definitely clicking on all cylinders right now but being a die hard fan my expectations are gonna be in the Tides corner......Bama VS ND in the BCS.....Bama by 20!!! Roll Tide Roll!!!

SmithGT

SmithGT

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
3qq3lv.jpg

SmithGT

SmithGT

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Why the Bama hating WV???? Any true college football fan would have to admit a Notre Dame Alabama NC would be amazing!!! I'm not saying we're going to run over GA because they are definitely clicking on all cylinders right now but being a die hard fan my expectations are gonna be in the Tides corner......Bama VS ND in the BCS.....Bama by 20!!! Roll Tide Roll!!!
No way?!?!? You are a Bama fan?!?!? You don't act anything like the rest of them!!!!! LOL!!!!!

redneck_bass_boat.jpg

Maid Marian

Maid Marian

RIP Baby BooBoo
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Stereotypes have been wrong for so long about people living in Alabama & your view of Bama fans is definitely tilted! I have been a Bama fan nearly my entire life & I resent your depiction of all Bama fans in your narrow-minded pic! For your information, I am a Registered Nurse & know absolutely no one that even resembles that!:mad:

ROLL TIDE ROLL!!:D

Kenzie 96

Kenzie 96

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
Gotta agree with MM on this one, well said Barb.

Also, quite suprised that Coach Saben even has time to fish. ;)

WVHillbilly

WVHillbilly

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Stereotypes have been wrong for so long about people living in Alabama & your view of Bama fans is definitely tilted! I have been a Bama fan nearly my entire life & I resent your depiction of all Bama fans in your narrow-minded pic! For your information, I am a Registered Nurse & know absolutely no one that even resembles that!:mad:

You don't know JoeBob? :)

S

stevertrmurray

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Where did you get that picture of my cousin smith????

SmithGT

SmithGT

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips

It was a joke. :p

S

stevertrmurray

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Actually he's my cousin and my brother but......LOL!!! Whatever hate all yall want ROLL TIDE ROLL!!!!

Maid Marian

Maid Marian

RIP Baby BooBoo
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
It was a joke. :p

Sorry, but it just seemed so stereotypical. I apologize for taking your comment & pic the wrong way. I seem to be wearing my feelings on my sleeve during the past few days since my Mom died & Thanksgiving was what would have been my Dad's birthday.:(