EDSON 138

EDSON 138

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
What to expect from Mané in Bayern because in Liverpool he was one of the pillars now in Munich he will be the man.

Rui Ferreira

Rui Ferreira

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
What to expect from Mané in Bayern because in Liverpool he was one of the pillars now in Munich he will be the man.
It is a great reinforcement for the great Bayern team, it will certainly add a lot to the Bayern team, it will be one of the strongest squad with the arrival of Mané

Michel_11

Michel_11

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
I think Mané can play very well, but if Lewandowski's departure is confirmed, Bayern will have to sign another high-level player.

G

gichka97

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
It depends if Lewandowski will leave, if he leaves, Mane will play as ST, but if Lewa stays Mane will play on the wing which is more different

KUN_AGUERO_KROOS

KUN_AGUERO_KROOS

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I think Mané can play very well, but if Lewandowski's departure is confirmed, Bayern will have to sign another high-level player.

Maybe so. But I think Thomas Müller can play as a 9, or even Mané, since he was a false 9 in Liverpool with Salah and Díaz as wingers

IzzyMoreno

IzzyMoreno

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Maybe so. But I think Thomas Müller can play as a 9, or even Mané, since he was a false 9 in Liverpool with Salah and Díaz as wingers
Müller could play as 9, but I doubt he'll get anywhere near Lewa's 30-35 goals. I think he's capable of 20, but no more in that position.

WDStipa

WDStipa

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
HR
Chips
Sadio Mane is a very good player.
I was a little surprised by his arrival in Bayern, in the German league in general.
I don't know for what money Bayern managed to bring him to their team, but it is certainly a very strong reinforcement for the club.
Given his quality I am confident that he will be one of the main players for the club, if not the main one.

gabryyyel31

gabryyyel31

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
RO
Chips
is a player that Bayern needed a lot I'm sure will have a significant impact next season

great_young

great_young

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
BG
Chips
I expect him to improve his play even more. Also, 10+ goals in the Bundesliga.

namvidnee

namvidnee

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Great player for the team. The main thing is to fit into the composition

ADRI7HO

ADRI7HO

On the road...
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Bayern have done well with Mané, he will fit into this attacking machine very well.
If Lewandowski leaves then all they need to do is get CR7 and they have a good team.

namvidnee

namvidnee

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Bayern Munich did a good job against Mane, he will fit perfectly into this attacking car.
If Lewandowski leaves, all they have to do is get CR7 and they'll have a good team.
It's always nice to watch good football with a good squad!

gabryyyel31

gabryyyel31

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
RO
Chips
if Lewandowski leaves in the end, I expect Mane to be the team's top scorer.

BillyR23

BillyR23

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
RO
Chips
Mane is a top player no doubt about it and (IMO) he will do great things for Bayern in the future(I expect many goals + assists) - of course it will help a lot if Lewa will remain, if not I'm sure that Bayern will find a great replacement for him(maybe CR7 or another world class player...).

pasha poltava

pasha poltava

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
as for me, he moved to his team and will become one of the leaders of Bavaria!!!

S

skaterick

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
Bayern look like a great pick every year ... but lately havent done so well in the champions league

S

Spheremaster

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Hi all, I think he's a very good player and he should be team's top scorer in this season.

have a nice day :)

RagNar87

RagNar87

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
RO
Chips
Wow Mane at Bayern? First time i hear it here.

IzzyMoreno

IzzyMoreno

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Hope they loose against Eintracht Frankfurt on Friday.

Alex Okhr

Alex Okhr

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Mane will help Bayern to become more universall and i hope to win may games. But we will see some players really hard to adapt in Bundesliga.

V

valeski 28

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Good afternoon.That German Super Cup was a great match with 2 teams giving their best but Bayern was a fair winner.Regarding Mané,the forward from Senegal had an outstanding performance and will help the team from Bavaria win the Bundesliga.However, I don´t think this Bayern, without Lewandowski,can win the next UCL.Although,Bayern is still a strong team and can win many titles this season,even,who knows,the Champions League.

weezy1312

weezy1312

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
TN
Chips
he is a great player, liverpool might miss him a lot this season not sure if the new comer will fill his shoes, on the other side could mané fill Lewandowski shoes as well ? i doubt it but still he will have a great season for sure just not as many goals as bayern used to have.

nasty bent gorilla

nasty bent gorilla

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
GB
Chips
Sadio mané is better than Salah, Liverpool are hopeless without the drive of the Senegalese genius. He will win player of the season in germany.