john_entony

john_entony

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
Who will be the best basketball player this season?
There's no obvious answer here, as the NBA has assembled a lot of great basketball players. Considering the health issues of Embiid, Kawai Leonard and Anthony Davis, we can assume that Nikola Jokic will be the main favorite. "Joker" is excellent at everything: passing, rebounding, scoring (both in the paint and dangerous from distance). But it's a long season... I still expect a successful season from Luka Doncic. :cool::eek::geek:

Mantinhoo

Mantinhoo

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
LT
Chips
Maybe you're talking about the NBA? As a European, I am more interested in the Euroleague. Are you interested too?
If we talk about the NBA, I think Jokic, Doncic and others will continue to dominate.
Euroleague lost some interesting and good players like Micic (multiple MVP), Vezenkov, but Kemba Walker came. It will be very interesting to see how it will look in Europe. Since Mirotic changed teams (no longer plays for Barcelona), I think there is a good chance that he will be the MVP.

RonanPERNA

RonanPERNA

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
I'm not much of a follower of basketball, but from what I've heard people praise Serbian center Nikola Jokic a lot