Baseball

C

coachjsun

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
We've reached the All-Star break, just about. Who's gonna win the AL central? I bet White Sox, even without Peavy. Actually I think the Sox got a shot to take the cake. I don't think the NL's gonna take it this year. The Yank's, Texas, and Tampa I think all have legitimate chances as well.

atlantafalcons0

atlantafalcons0

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Last time the NL won the ALL STAR game was in '96 coached by Bobby Cox. The final score was 6-0. :)

C

crow27

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
It will be the twins or tigers for the central, just like it is almost every year with NEITHER having a shot at the WS. The sox will find a way to choke, just like they ususally do. Even if they do manage to win, they have less of a shot than Mn or DT to get to WS

G

Gr3atness

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
It will be the twins or tigers for the central, just like it is almost every year with NEITHER having a shot at the WS. The sox will find a way to choke, just like they ususally do. Even if they do manage to win, they have less of a shot than Mn or DT to get to WS

The White Sox are 25-5 in their last 30 games. Seems to me the Tigers and Twins are the choking dogs for even letting the Sox take the division lead from 9.5 games back.

Sox will take the central, Rangers in the west, but I wouldn't bet against the Yankees winning the WS.

B

Bigtimemike

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
I think Texas just made a great pickup in Cliff Lee. But im hoping my St. Louis Cardinals can start clicking and win it all!