Bare Knuckles Fighting

rodnoy

rodnoy

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Any fans here?
I previously loved MMA and boxing, but since the good bare-knuckle promotions came out I stopped watching it.
It's much more fun as a viewer, more emotion, and a slightly different fighting technique.

Thoughts?

a few links for you:

P

pakyut

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I really like when poker players fist fight after a trash talk but I think none of that happen. But I really do love when that happen. LoL

KUN_AGUERO_KROOS

KUN_AGUERO_KROOS

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Fighting itself is already damaging to fighters,

fighting without proper gloves is simply unprofessional

rodnoy

rodnoy

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
fighting without proper gloves is simply unprofessional
lol what?

World Fighting Champions come out here to fight and show a completely different fighting technique.

You probably don't even know what you're talking about.....almost any professional sport is killing. even if you're a marshmallow and sit at home for 15 hours a day training poker, you will probably die of other health problems

KUN_AGUERO_KROOS

KUN_AGUERO_KROOS

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
World Fighting Champions come out here to fight and show a completely different fighting technique.

You probably don't even know what you're talking about.....almost any professional sport is killing. even if you're a marshmallow and sit at home for 15 hours a day training poker, you will probably die of other health problems

Only low level fighters would accept fighting without gloves. No elite fighter is going to do that

and only a very special type of noob doesn't know what happens to your hand when you punch someone's face over and over without protection

rodnoy

rodnoy

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Only low level fighters would accept fighting without gloves. No elite fighter is going to do that

and only a very special type of noob doesn't know what happens to your hand when you punch someone's face over and over without protection
"Only low level fighters...."

I told you that (x2,x3) World multi-sport champions are here. UFC fighters have no such qualifications. if we are comparing with the UFC, then for example Khabib Nurmagomedov would lose many fights in bare nuckle fights promotions.

sorry ur talking BS.

KUN_AGUERO_KROOS

KUN_AGUERO_KROOS

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
if we are comparing with the UFC, then for example Khabib Nurmagomedov would lose many fights in bare nuckle fights promotions.

sorry ur talking BS.

Oh, the irony.

ur the one who's completely clueless about MMA

You can't compare the UFC with bare nuckle fighting.

Cause Ufc is a MMA company and BNF is boxing.

So Of course Khabib would lose fighting boxing. He's a wrestler and you can't wrestle in BNF.

Just like Canelo Alvarez would lose a wrestling match.

rodnoy

rodnoy

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Oh, the irony.

ur the one who's completely clueless about MMA

You can't compare the UFC with bare nuckle fighting.

Cause Ufc is a MMA company and BNF is boxing.

So Of course Khabib would lose fighting boxing. He's a wrestler and you can't wrestle in BNF.

you've changed your shoes 😂😂😂 said about "only low level fighters" and already confirmed that undefeated MMA champions will lose here in bare knuckle fighting. MMA - it's about punching technique too.
Canelo Alvarez performs ONLY in the box - there is no any wrestling here. 😂😂😂😂

DELUSIONAL

KUN_AGUERO_KROOS

KUN_AGUERO_KROOS

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
you've changed your shoes 😂😂😂 said about "only low level fighters" and already confirmed that undefeated MMA champions will lose here in bare knuckle fighting. MMA - it's about punching technique too.

Your knowledge about fighting is at the same level of your english

MMA is about punching, kicking and grappling

Khabib would also lose a Tae Kwon Do match against a mediocre fighter because he's not a kicker

rodnoy

rodnoy

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Your knowledge about fighting is at the same level of your english
you have 0 constructive here. your out of the context completely.
Khabib would also lose a Tae Kwon Do match against a mediocre fighter because he's not a kicker
just because he's a base wrestler doesn't mean he's not a kicker....

You don't even know that he's a Combat Sambo, Pankration, Hand-to-Hand Combat champion..... i bet u dont even know what that means.

KUN_AGUERO_KROOS

KUN_AGUERO_KROOS

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
just because he's a base wrestler doesn't mean he's not a kicker....

Lol. Yeap, Khabib is very famous for his kicks during his fights.

hahaha.

Remember that kick against...

and that other time he KO'ed that guy with a spinning kick

F

Foldcallraise

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
BR
Chips
I don't even know which country this sports madness comes from, what are the sports? Weight? always with your hands?

rodnoy

rodnoy

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I don't even know which country this sports madness comes from, what are the sports? Weight? always with your hands?
in Russia the first mention of such duels was made in 1048 here were such traditions on national holidays. then it became a sport - "Traditional Hand-to-hand Fighting" and then "Army Hand-to-hand Fighting". But today we also have " Fistfighting" from 2020 year officially as a sports discipline.

I know that knuckle fights were in England too.
we have an Olympic sport like "pankration", which is also very traumatic and so on

KUN_AGUERO_KROOS

KUN_AGUERO_KROOS

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips

Bare knuckles fighting is as bizarre as phone booth fighting