pankoffff

pankoffff

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
Yesterday Barcelona defeated Real Madrid and increased the point gap to 12. Will Real continue to fight or have they lost hope?

W

wavetune

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
well, not completely defeated, but modestly won, Real Madrid obviously will concentrate on the Champions League

pankoffff

pankoffff

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
Yes, Chelsea is not in very good shape now, so Real must go to the semi-finals.

Balou1982

Balou1982

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
AT
Chips
Chelsea is no problem for Real so semi-final in C.L. is settled in my opinion. In La Liga i think Barca get the title because 12 points advantage against real is a lot and Atletico is 17 points behind so there is no team you can get in to fight for the title.
Barca is already out of the europa league, so they will deeply concentrate on league matches.
Real Madrid will push all effort to make it in to the final again ;-)!

W

wavetune

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Chelsea is no problem for Real so semi-final in C.L. is settled in my opinion. In La Liga i think Barca get the title because 12 points advantage against real is a lot and Atletico is 17 points behind so there is no team you can get in to fight for the title.
Barca is already out of the europa league, so they will deeply concentrate on league matches.
I've painted everything exactly

WDStipa

WDStipa

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
HR
Chips
Not yet on paper, but it is unlikely that Barcelona will spill such an advantage. I see them as La Liga winners.

Real hopes for Barcelona's mistakes and its own victories. I don't believe they will give up, but they are certainly aware of the situation.
Regardless of not winning La Liga, winning the Champions League would be a huge success, so Real Madrid will focus on that.

M

mclay

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
KZ
Chips
I think that after this victory, no one will be able to stop Barcelona from winning the title.

hilary antonik filho

hilary antonik filho

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
Yesterday Barcelona defeated Real Madrid and increased the point gap to 12. Will Real continue to fight or have they lost hope?
n football, anything is possible, a lot happens until the last game

Michel_11

Michel_11

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
For sure Barcelona is already the champion of La Liga this season. It's impossible for Real Madrid to close that twelve-point difference, not least because the level of the other opponents in the championship is very low.

dreamer13

dreamer13

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
LV
Chips
Many congratulate the Xavi team on the championship, as the lead over the Galacticos is 12 points. No club in the history of the championship of Spain has missed the advantage in the race for the main trophy, having such a lead.At the same time, Barça coach Xavi does not believe that his team has guaranteed itself the championship. The coach said that there are still 12 matches ahead. He is certainly happy to win El Clasico, but nothing is decided yet. Xavi also noted that the club's players are doing a phenomenal job that is not appreciated enough. This is an outstanding season for Barcelona and the players fight for every ball in every game.

yuriko oyama

yuriko oyama

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
he has to win 4 in a row and barça at the same time lose the same 4.
a very complex combination.

P

pltelles

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
Very difficult for Madrid to take those 12 points apart in just 12 rounds. The title belongs to Barça, this weekend's classic defined that.

M

mcbeaker

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
DE
Chips
Short calculation... Barcelona is twelve points ahead. In the remaining match days, there are up to 36 points for each team... Eureka, we have it! Barcelona is not the champion yet.

S

skaterick

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
too bad you have to pay dearly to see la liga games on TV in the US

S

skaterick

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
but i can watch some champions league matches on CBS , and catch others on the Mexican channels . even though i only understand about 50% of the announcers talk in Spanish ,for the most part they are still more enjoyable than the droll English or American commentators .

yetbam

yetbam

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
MX
Chips
Barcelona practically already has the title in its pocket, it will be difficult for Real Madrid to reach it with that difference in points

gabryyyel31

gabryyyel31

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
RO
Chips
I honestly don't see what catastrophe could happen for Barcelona not to win the championship

batintin

batintin

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
AR
Chips
12 points difference and 36 to play. Real Madrid continues to compete in Europe and Barcelona does not. I think it is almost impossible for Barcelona not to win this league.

reeseflamees

reeseflamees

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
MX
Chips
Barcelona is winner
No more chances to Madrid

S

Shooter74

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
La Liga looks like a championship from Minas Gerais with a brand... one year Barcelona wins, the other Real wins and sometimes Atletico de Madrid appears.... in MG it's the same... one time it's Atletico, the other Cruzeiro and sometimes the America-MG....

V

valeski 28

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Good afternoon.Despite the fact that the victory over Real Madrid at Camp Nou has been really important for Barcelona,there are still 12 matches to play, so my answer is not yet who knows a miracle may happen this season.

Grabobbe

Grabobbe

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
DK
Chips
I wouldn’t mind putting my money on Barcelona at this point. If it weren’t for the looooow odds, that is… 😜

juan1579

juan1579

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
VE
Chips
I think Barcelona has already won the league, but Real Madrid should focus on the Champions League, which is much more important than the league.