Anybody else watching this marathon game?

thebigdawg

thebigdawg

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Reds and Phills tied going into the 18th inning, I have had since the first inning lol.

ythelongface

ythelongface

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I am man! I was about ready to choke frigign Phillips for jawin with Rollins and gettin picked off second! They woulda won the game! But yeah, I hope they win! Would suck to watch this long and then they lose! Oh, and this is the anniversary of their 18 inning game in San Diego a couple years back... how ironic!

thebigdawg

thebigdawg

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Yeah you and me both was ready to choke bp after that! I can't believe that co-co gave up the save, so rough and that crazy that is the anniversary to last year marathon.

Next inning will be the best chance for the Reds score, Votto Rolen Bruce

thebigdawg

thebigdawg

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Wow our 3 4 5 6 hitter can't score on a backup 2nd baseman who has never pitched before. Embarrassing

ythelongface

ythelongface

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Very. Not a one of em took a damn pitch.....WTF!

thebigdawg

thebigdawg

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Looks like the Phillies will win it here and Valdez will get the W hahahaha unreal. Why the hell has Dusty left Fisher in this inning? He looks wore out and they have Lecure in the pen.

ythelongface

ythelongface

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I dont know wtf Dusty is thinkin sometimes..honestly.... I mean its like he just decides to do to Fisher what he did to Harang in San Diego. and let him pitch till his arm falls off......Harang was never the same after that.......Im just beyond disgusted............No excuse at all.. None!

thebigdawg

thebigdawg

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I remember that actually...Dusty is a moron. Tomorrow we get Lee, joy!

Top 10 Games