Who here uses Jivaro on ACR?

C

CigarCityKid

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
I recently just finished using Jivaro for the last 3 months on their initial trial. I liked it overall and rely heavily on having BB count in real time. Some issues for sure, but was curious what others impression or review was. Is it worth doing the premium subscription?

HobokenNJ

HobokenNJ

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I liked it overall and rely heavily on having BB count in real time.

Looks pretty cool; never used it. Just so you know -- A BB count is available in a number of free HUDs.

djasset

djasset

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
i use holdem indicator, they have a tournament edition, that does this well

ScooperNova

ScooperNova

Hair in a Biscuit
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
What is a BB count? Is that for people who can't do simple math? Surely it isn't an automatic tool that tells how to divide things by the blind. That would be hilarious.

Mortis71

Mortis71

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
What is a BB count? Is that for people who can't do simple math? Surely it isn't an automatic tool that tells how to divide things by the blind. That would be hilarious.

just shows how many BB you have,
ex... start of the tourny 1500 chips blinds 10/20. instead of 1500 showing 75BB shown instead

Mortis71

Mortis71

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I recently just finished using Jivaro for the last 3 months on their initial trial. I liked it overall and rely heavily on having BB count in real time. Some issues for sure, but was curious what others impression or review was. Is it worth doing the premium subscription?

I havent used Jivaro yet....Im waiting on the 888Poker software

W

Wiflopper

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I did try the trial but I don't want to pay for something monthly.

najjah166

najjah166

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
wasted your money for nothing

Mortis71

Mortis71

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I tried Hand2Note, but I couldnt get it configured properly so I gave up on it after 1 week of figuring it out. I dont understand how to set it up even after watching the tutorial (IK lmao)
1 month free trial