Who agrees or disagrees about poker software?

AllinIgor

AllinIgor

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I'm not against who uses, these tools give you a lot of information from opponents, I think it's valid, especially for those who are professional and live poker, but in general, I believe that poker is much cooler without these tools, some people will say that you only use it only to have this information, but in my view , it has a great influence on your decision making, it is as if poker has become mechanized, losing its essence.
Well, it's just my vision, and as I mentioned above, I'm not against who you use.
Good luck at the tables!

Pokerpoet2

Pokerpoet2

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
GB
Chips
I agree If they need software on-line to make a decision how are they going to cope in a live game? Poker HUDs are a great support tool for the professional on-line player, but I am not a Pro, nor do I want to be.
I play for the love of the game and for fun, I will play Low and Micro stakes not to win huge payouts but it is all part of the game and I use the on-line games as a training tool for when I do play Live.
If you become reliant on this type of software it will take away the thrill of the game and make your decisions dull and repetitive even robotic.

When the fun Stops, STOP!

partz

partz

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I don't use it either, but in online this can be helpful. It's all about statistics after all if you cant see the opponent reactions and a HUD may be helpful in this case, but I try to play clean as much as I can and avoid this kind of extra software. Many poker Apps ban them so yea, I consider is better without a HUD. A decent player can get pretty much statistics actually without one, so just few hands to play vs the opponent should do the deal, basically we already have our own mental HUD lol, no need for extra apps that might be illegal to use. ��✨ :)

Last edited: