Where to start with PT4 hand analysis?

Andyreas

Andyreas

Total posts
Awards
DE
Chips
Hi guys,

I got a trial version of PT4 and want to take the PS downtime to find some potential flaws in my game.

I am simply overwhelmed by the amount of statistics you can pull of your hands being loaded into the software. Any hints on where to start?

I would be very interested in seing some statistics on profitability by hand and / or position to understand if I tend to play some hands too wide/narrow from a position.

Any hints or help is greatly appreciated.

:)

iwont20

iwont20

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
BY
Chips
It's hard to explain in it a forum format, I suggest you to search videos on Youtube, there are plenty of videos there how to analyze the database, how to review hands, customize HUD, etc. It definitely will require some time to learn, but nothing is too complicated. PT, in my opinion, is the easiest tracker to get your head around. Also on pokertracker site there are some tutorials on different topics.

jonaselloco

jonaselloco

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
AR
Chips
I can't help you brother unfortunately.
Imagine if I have to use a program to analyze my hands I can end up in a neuropsychiatrico_Oo_Oo_Oo_Oo_O:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
Hugs and have a nice Sunday;););)(y)(y)(y):giggle::giggle::giggle:

Gallarado777

Gallarado777

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
KZ
Chips
watch the video on YouTube there is a detailed video I quickly understood from the video and learned everything you need for myself. I think it will be very easy to help you figure it out

D0nk3y Hunt3r

D0nk3y Hunt3r

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Can you see equities for every street for non all in hands? Or filter hands by equity on flop? You couldn't do it in HM, I was surprised.

Starting Hands - Poker Hand Nicknames Rankings - Poker Hands