- Sep 5, 2015
- Total posts
I am always looking for best software, tools and self-made statistics to help with my game. It is interesting to find what others think and use. What is the best for each of us. For me, I utilize Excel, books and the internet to aid me in my play. Stats I have measures on and utilize are as follows:
Just interested in finding out what others think and use for strategy ideas. Good Luck!
- Intertops total and positional play stats
- Snyder's Early-Mid_late Strategy
- % Rank of hole cards against random, top half, top qtr and top 10% ranked hole cards
- % of Domination from Wizard of Odds
- Early, Middle and Late Bet Strategies for each specific hole card set when all have folded, some have limped or some have raised.
- Showdown Win % of hole cards
- Starting Hand Strength
- Showdown % for each hole card set from each position - early, late, middle, blinds.