What Tools or Software Helps Your Poker Game?

danoscar

danoscar

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
I am always looking for best software, tools and self-made statistics to help with my game. It is interesting to find what others think and use. What is the best for each of us. For me, I utilize Excel, books and the internet to aid me in my play. Stats I have measures on and utilize are as follows:

• Intertops total and positional play stats
  • Snyder's Early-Mid_late Strategy
  • % Rank of hole cards against random, top half, top qtr and top 10% ranked hole cards
  • % of Domination from Wizard of Odds
  • Early, Middle and Late Bet Strategies for each specific hole card set when all have folded, some have limped or some have raised.
  • Showdown Win % of hole cards
  • EV
  • Starting Hand Strength
  • Showdown % for each hole card set from each position - early, late, middle, blinds.
Just interested in finding out what others think and use for strategy ideas. Good Luck!
:fight:

vov4ik

vov4ik

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I used to use a program that showed the strength of my hand, but then I started to play even better and understand more the game and began to understand everything without programs, now if I play tournaments for me the main thing is to concentrate and play and try to get into the prize money and win, but I play a cash game better than in tournaments, now I do not use any programs!

Dailon Arroyo Blandon

Dailon Arroyo Blandon

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
CR
Chips
I think before you start using some support tool to play poker ... the first thing is to learn the rules of the game very well ... as well as the calculation of odds and outs mentally ... the importance of the position in certain moment ... and then go incorporating some tool that will help you improve your game ..!

danoscar

danoscar

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Thank you!

Thank you for your reply. I personally do not use programs, either; stats created from personal play and applying that to what I have read. My memory is not that great, even though I have played for awhile.

Thanks once again and good luck with many firsts!

Dan'O
:cheers::stupido:
I used to use a program that showed the strength of my hand, but then I started to play even better and understand more the game and began to understand everything without programs, now if I play tournaments for me the main thing is to concentrate and play and try to get into the prize money and win, but I play a cash game better than in tournaments, now I do not use any programs!

danoscar

danoscar

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Thank you!

:ciao:

Dailon, the importance of position play is so important. You are so, so right, sir. Outs, I have down pretty good and odds combined I am still getting down. In spite of playing as much as I do, it is still a challenge.
Good points! Good luck with your games, sir.
Dan'O
:albertein:pcguru:
I think before you start using some support tool to play poker ... the first thing is to learn the rules of the game very well ... as well as the calculation of odds and outs mentally ... the importance of the position in certain moment ... and then go incorporating some tool that will help you improve your game ..!

Top 10 Games