What support software do you guys think is better, pokertrack or HM2?

teamjb

teamjb

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
a tip, nothing is gained from it, but here it goes. I use HM2 and think it's sensational.
:top:

oneloy

oneloy

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
It will be interesting to look at the opinions of others, since I do not use anything.And is there a free version? I just can not feed.

WhereDidMyEVGo

WhereDidMyEVGo

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
It will be interesting to look at the opinions of others, since I do not use anything.And is there a free version? I just can not feed.
free 30 day trial of either

Dailon Arroyo Blandon

Dailon Arroyo Blandon

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
CR
Chips
I use poker tracker 4 ,,, and it has been very good ... I have improved my game a lot ... I have a better reading of the villains and therefore I make better decisions ...! I recommend it...!

WhereDidMyEVGo

WhereDidMyEVGo

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
[QUOTE = WhereDidMyEVGo; 4163623] бесплатно 30-дневная пробная версия [/ QUOTE]

And there are no ways ... a hacked version for example ...
I wouldn't know anything about that but I know you can use the free 30 day trial and decide if you like the product before you purchase it.

E

enaouders

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
hello, am a new poker player, i would like know what this softwars can we help for the game.

MrHachiman

MrHachiman

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I have PT4 and I have never tried HM2. But if I have heard that HM2 consumes more resources from your PC, however, it has a much more complex and advanced filter system. So, if you're starting, they really are the same, whatever you choose. But if you are a professional player, I suppose that the amount of filters that the HM2 has will be able to take advantage of it. That would be the only difference I've read.