What is NoteCaddy Holdem and LB NL? Should I buy this with my HUD?

6bet me

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I'm a 2NL player and my free trial HUD expired. Now I've got to make an investment decision.

I'm about to purchase a HUD (Holdem Manager 2 for $100) and the site is recommending me other things as well. It's recommending NoteCaddy Holdem for $70 and LB NL for $85.

Please give me advice on what these are and whether they're worth buying. Or should I just stick to HM2 and nothing else?

16094x1.png

6bet me

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I just purchased HM2. Even though it was relatively costly (equivalent to 50 stacks at 2NL), I figure that if it helps reduce my losses / allows me to start winning money, then it's worth every dollar. I didn't use any promo code though, so potentially wasted a bit of money there by paying the full price.

I might look into buying more software another day. But if anyone comes across this thread, please give me some info about NoteCaddy Holdem and LB NL. Thanks in advance :)

HoldemManager

HoldemManager

Official HM Representative
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Note Caddy creates automatic notes based on definitions. There are 7 free definitions with HM2 that you can use to see if the information is helpful.

Leakbuster helps analyze your stats to help teach ABC poker. You can use the first steps to see what kind of information is being provided to see if it's what you want to use.

We do have a 30-day refund period as well, in case you decide that it is not the tool you wanted.

udbrky
Customer Support

R

rhombus

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I just purchased HM2. Even though it was relatively costly (equivalent to 50 stacks at 2NL), I figure that if it helps reduce my losses / allows me to start winning money, then it's worth every dollar. I didn't use any promo code though, so potentially wasted a bit of money there by paying the full price.

I might look into buying more software another day. But if anyone comes across this thread, please give me some info about NoteCaddy Holdem and LB NL. Thanks in advance :)

Dont they still do HEM2 for smaller stakesup to 50NL I think, it used to be alot cheaper than getting Pro edition which covers all stakes

Live Dealer Holdem - Texas Holdem Poker Rules