Votes: 2 20.0%

• Total voters
andreypuch

andreypuch

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Hi, everybody. I wonder what software You prefer and why?

1. HM
2. PT4
3. H2N

Evan Jarvis

Evan Jarvis

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Pokertracker 4 because it's the one I've used the longest and am the most comfortable with

N

neptun1914

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Frankly i have used and am using only HM from these. I can't comment about the other options but am happy with HM3. I use it mainly as HUD and also as database with my hands so that i can analyze my own game.

FoxMS

FoxMS

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I do not use any software. I just play poker, improve my skills and enjoy the process.

akmost

akmost

Rising Star
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
GR
Chips
PT4 , is simple , analytical if you want to review your sessions , lighter from HM2(PC resources) and you have a life time licence.

HM2 is awesome tool too and maybe more ''sophisticated'' compared to PT4.

Have seen H2N on some streams , seems super cool too but as far as I know it has a monthly fee which personally I found it negative.

andreypuch

andreypuch

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
PT4 , is simple , analytical if you want to review your sessions , lighter from HM2(PC resources) and you have a life time licence.

HM2 is awesome tool too and maybe more ''sophisticated'' compared to PT4.

Have seen H2N on some streams , seems super cool too but as far as I know it has a monthly fee which personally I found it negative.

Hm. Thank you so much. I'm still using the trial version of H2N, and I'm very happy with the RAM load. (less loading). I was interested in the question of monthly payment for software. I'll try to find out. thank you.

alexand8r

alexand8r

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
In my opinion, getting used to programs will have a bad effect on further playing in live tournaments :) But of course, you yourself have the right to decide how to use auxiliary software. The main thing is to make sure that it is allowed by the poker site.

Bobbybones1950

Bobbybones1950

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
For me It was a toss up between HM3 and Poker tracker 4. I started the trial version of Hm3 and never looked back.

After 6 months still trying to understand all that it has to offer.

Fortunately I had stumbled upon Johnathan Littles explanation and the HUD setup he uses.:star:

Top 10 Games