what do you think of statname.net ??

LuckyLadiv

LuckyLadiv

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
MX
Chips
What is your opinion about publishing the aspects of your game without your consent such as: Amount of money lost per period, type of game, if you are a fish or a whale etc etc.
This page provides game statistics for each of us and even more when you pay a little money. do you think it's fair for novice players?

statname.net

Cheers!!

Nafor

Nafor

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
FI
Chips
Thanks for bringing this to my attention. I took a quick look and they seem to gather quite much information. Fair or not is really not the question since they can collect the information anyway. The real question is - can it be opt-out?

LuckyLadiv

LuckyLadiv

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
MX
Chips
Thanks for bringing this to my attention. I took a quick look and they seem to gather quite much information. Fair or not is really not the question since they can collect the information anyway. The real question is - can it be opt-out?
Unfortunately we cannot unsubscribe from that database, I have spoken with the poker stars support team and it is the only website that does not have an agreement with them, I think this would have to be a legal issue ordered by a judge at this time heights.