What do you think of the software to improve your game?

S

sumdumguy

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I have had a really bad streak lately in poker, I can understand the variances, the lack of concentration, bad bets or hands that should not be played in those positions, but from there until they know that it will come out in Turn or River according to a bot program it's already the last straw, don't you think? I want to open a debate about this because I know that there are a lot of players who go through horrible bad beats (myself included) and they really are sometimes inexplicable.

I put a follow-up case in a tournament, I just played on pokerstars and I hope for a solution, the villain's moves were very exact and precise to the point that he climbed without good cards and gave him a top-pair (acceptable) but a ladder from which it was almost impossible depending on his position to draw them with those cards in hand (no, I don't accept it).

Review that move with a colleague who has software and the software says that 12% to win that hand that must be folded and the player went all-in and won, how are you?

The Pokerstars agent answered me this: " However, it's also essential to remember that poker is a game of skill and strategy. While some players may use legitimate software to improve their game, decision-making and the ability to adapt to different situations are key factors for success.” And I know you're right... to a certain extent, of course.

What do you guys think of this?

Paya_31

Paya_31

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Hello friend, if you can share your hand with me to see what happened in detail, so I understand your annoyance and be able to comment on what happened, of the software that I know of, they only serve you to read your opponent as well as hotkeys and see which player opened the hand as the one who made the call, from there the decisions are made by the player, for example, today I played the $3.30 tournament, I had ATs that I open from early position, the opponent in middle position calls me with QKof, the KK6 flop with a flush draw, on the turn he gives me a J that completes my flush. I bet all-in, opponent calls, river 6. Then these things happen a bab beat that puts me out of the tournament when I had 45BB, that there are bots, sure there must be, but every poker software should try to solve this with time because otherwise many will start to abandon the online game. If you feel so bad with PokerStars, it's easy, you can move to another room for a while and try what's going on there, it's just a suggestion, don't take it the wrong way, regards and I hope I can help you.

najisami

najisami

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
MA
Chips
they know that it will come out in Turn or River according to a bot program it's already the last straw
No man, they don't know. The software will only indicate a + or - EV move and the decision stays yours. But keep in mind that most recreational players just play most of their hands and EVERY hand, no matter what hand has a certain equity and the 12%, 16% and even 4% equity do come along, so when you lose with 89% equity, you quickly think of a set up especially because you feel like you are entitled to win just because you are holding a better hand. That's not how poker works brother !!
Play correctly, stay calm and focused, make the right decisions and let the poker Gods do the rest. On the long term, you will be a winner...

S

sumdumguy

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
No man, they don't know. The software will only indicate a + or - EV movement and the decision remains yours. But keep in mind that most recreational players simply play most of their hands and EVERY hand, no matter which hand has a certain equity and 12%, 16% and even 4% equity appear, so when you lose with 89% equity, you quickly think of a setup, especially because you feel that you have the right to win just because you have a better hand. That's not how brother poker works!!
Play properly, stay calm and focused, make the right decisions and let the poker gods do the rest. In the long run, you'll be a winner...
Brother, not only is that what they are using AI to calculate the possibilities depending on how many times that hand favors you in that position, they are calculations that are extracted, only my annoyance is that how do they do it? How do they allow it? I'm going to take the colleague's option above, play in another room to see if it's me, the software or witchcraft: ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

Hello friend, if you can share your hand with me to see what happened in detail, so I understand your annoyance and be able to comment on what happened, of the software that I know of, they only serve you to read your opponent as well as hotkeys and see which player opened the hand as the one who made the call, from there the decisions are made by the player, for example, today I played the $3.30 tournament, I had ATs that I open from early position, the opponent in middle position calls me with QKof, the KK6 flop with a flush draw, on the turn he gives me a J that completes my flush. I bet all-in, opponent calls, river 6. Then these things happen a bab beat that puts me out of the tournament when I had 45BB, that there are bots, sure there must be, but every poker software should try to solve this with time because otherwise many will start to abandon the online game. If you feel so bad with PokerStars, it's easy, you can move to another room for a while and try what's going on there, it's just a suggestion, don't take it the wrong way, regards and I hope I can help you.

Hello friend if you can share your hand with me to see what happened in detail so I understand your annoyance and be able to comment on what happened, of the software that I know only serve you to read your opponent also as quick access keys and see which player opened the hand like the one who made the call, from there the decisions are made by the player, for example, today I played the tournament for $3.30, I had AT that I opened from an early position, the opponent in the middle position pays me with QKof, the KK6 flop with color project, on the turn it gives me a full J that my color. All-in bet, the opponent sees, river 6. Then these things happen, a bab beat that takes me out of the tournament when I had 45BB, that there are bots, sure there must be, but all poker software should try to solve this over time because otherwise many will start to abandon the online game. If you feel so bad about PokerStars, it's easy, you can move to another room for a while and try what's going on there, it's just a suggestion, don't take it the wrong way, cheers and I hope I can help you.
If I lose against a trio of 10, 9 or 4 it doesn't bother me, even with color I pass it, but ladder? Would you place a bet just like the villain made it?

najisami

najisami

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
MA
Chips
I'm going to take the colleague's option above, play in another room to see if it's me, the software or witchcraft: ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:
lol 😂🤣🤣🤣😂😂😅, yeah you do that, then let us know the outcome...

Ruslan L

Ruslan L

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
For me, poker is primarily entertainment. I don't use any additional software, I don't need it. The game brings me pleasure even without additional software :)

Pokerpoet2

Pokerpoet2

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
GB
Chips
For me, poker is primarily entertainment. I don't use any additional software, I don't need it. The game brings me pleasure even without additional software :)
I totally agree with you on this subject, Poker is a Fun game and I usually get all the pleasure just by playing a game. There are times that nothing seems to go your way, only last night I lost hand after hand holding Straights and flushes only to be beaten on the River with Full Houses or bigger flushes, If a person shoves all-in after the Flop or Turn and you are holding a premium hand of course you have to call. But to lose on the River is certainly bad news.
It happens so many times I have lost count, but I certainly don't feel I have been cheated or anything, I accept it as being all part of the game.
Variance is a B***h, but that's Poker!

Top 10 Games