What do "poker solvers" actually do

T

t0b4cc0

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Hi!

Id like to know what poker solvers actually do. Im very technically versed. Id really like to undestand it.

If I google I mostly find tutorials on how to use them or so.

(I mean program like pio solver)

Last edited:
tehb1987

tehb1987

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Nothing special they do. For me it is a not useful product. Beautiful wrapper to calculate the chances of your actions. To me such programs remind a balloon with the decision Yes is not present. You enter the initial data, and you are given advice on what to do.
In General actions based on GTO (Game Theoretical Optimum) this is an attempt to create your chart of hands and actions at a distance.
In a word, if you like to build Grand plans to conquer the poker peaks - go ahead. Although to me it's a waste of money.

BriceNice

BriceNice

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
but ALL the top pros say if youre not using solvers youre getting left behind
Nothing special they do. For me it is a not useful product. Beautiful wrapper to calculate the chances of your actions. To me such programs remind a balloon with the decision Yes is not present. You enter the initial data, and you are given advice on what to do.
In General actions based on GTO (Game Theoretical Optimum) this is an attempt to create your chart of hands and actions at a distance.
In a word, if you like to build Grand plans to conquer the poker peaks - go ahead. Although to me it's a waste of money.

Transcendence

Transcendence

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
You will be thrown out of the client right in the middle of the hand. I played with a dude and he got thrown out and I got the money )))