Video, HH & PT software??

Flops'm&Bets'm

Flops'm&Bets'm

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Question?

Concerning the PT Software, and HH evaluations, then uploading everyones HH into the Video Playback software, is this done by way of manually entering the Hand for Hand as it went down, or a simple upload to commence the round of betting for 1 particular hand? Then on to the Next hand.?
Since I watched the Michman Video, I had some Ideas about it.
And some future uses for that type of application..
Like a How-To-Online poker strategy Guide. Showing the positions, and the betting and where the mistakes happen. etc.

I know this sounds 'Out there' But in light of the 'Online-Poker is Rigged'
thing, and comparative PT Hand Histories.
AND - I realize to some extent that if I were to say, take all of my PT stats and HH and put it in a compressed file and send it to a person, that it would reveal 'WAY TOO MUCH' information on my Game Play. Thus Risking vulnerability down the road in a Tournament of any sort.
Since I don't use PT (But eventually I will) the thought ocurred to me during the Poker is 'rigged' fiasco...
And Data Mining came up in some discussions.

If there were some People that are willing to correlate their PT stats into a Pool of samples of a few Millions hands through a network of Players that have such # of hands. In a Multi-Sample Data analysis.

I understand that this is a Project of Epic proportions, and would require countless hours of processes. And come up with a simple way to present the findings.
Some ambitous person may take this as a School Project to do a Paper on someday...

How plausible is it to get say, 100 Players to submit their PT HH to one resource and have them do a 'run' of Stats on it?
I am naive to ask and as I stated the 'Vulnerability' of a Players HH in the wrong hands etc.

If I were to have a HH tracker and open as many viewable Table windows as allowable and run the tracker would that presuppose I could obtain all of these players Betting Patterns and range of Cards at Showdown?

What is your expertise on this subject? Anyone?

Only looking for some 'potentialities' on these sorts of things happening in some maligned and sinister way..and the likelihood of it being "Out There"?

*Note to moderators* if this thread is in the wrong place then move it to a more appropriate place. And if anything in this questioning is too sensitive to be 'ethical'. then kindly delete this thread and No harm, and No offence taken.*

~Thanks~