Urgent! If you had $200-300 what software/tool would you buy?

azforlife

azforlife

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Simple GTO Trainer significantly better than DTO, it has much more spots, provide more detailed info about strategy, more functional and could be used on the desktop. I recommend you to purchase a couple of preconfigured training packs in Simple GTO Trainer
Tbh I haven't studied much which will change asap & wasn't pleased to see a free software lol after my recent purchases, but I've downloaded it & will give it a try!
Thanks a bunch for the recommendation!
P.s I also accidentally ran it while Stars was running & got sent a PROHIBITED SOFTWARE USE warning [emoji19] it doesn't switch itself off like Icimizer, hold em manager for anyone trying it so that was a major turn off

liuouhgkres

liuouhgkres

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
KH
Chips
GTO+ 75$
Power equlab 42$
Holdem Resources calculator 78$
Simple GTO trainer ultimate mtt pack 110$

You don't need anything else.

Dailon Arroyo Blandon

Dailon Arroyo Blandon

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
CR
Chips
If you have budgeted to spend around $ 100 on a tool for poker ... without a doubt I recommend PokerTracker 4, it is a very complete tool that offers you a wide variety of alternatives to evaluate your game ...!

Poker Orifice

Poker Orifice

Fully Tilted
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
CA
Chips
this is probably all you need...

Attachments

• ScreenHunter 211.jpg
    ScreenHunter 211.jpg
    15 KB · Views: 14
throughstruggle

throughstruggle

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Hey Y'all,
I've been researching a lot looking at trackers & equity tools that I need to buy asap!
I'm interested in something I can pay annually (at or under $100) or lifetime
I don't want to mention anything here but I've looked at all the major tools out there so please let me know your recommendations!
Hugely appreciated!
Happy Holidays!
I bought a Hold'em manager and poker tracker 4 (both cost me $ 100) and used it for a long time. Starz helper to help too. However, party poker banned both software with statistics, and the money was thrown away. The same thing I think will be banned and the stars. So do not spend your money on software, but invest it in training (if required).

Poker Orifice

Poker Orifice

Fully Tilted
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
CA
Chips
Hold'em manager I bought first. After 2 years, I decided to try PT4. And I use it to the present. PT4 I like more. But if there was a buyer, I would sell both keys.

I always thought they were close to being the same.
I have PT4.... I won it long ago in one of the P5's annual tourneys.

throughstruggle

throughstruggle

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Hey Y'all,
I've been researching a lot looking at trackers & equity tools that I need to buy asap!
I'm interested in something I can pay annually (at or under $100) or lifetime
I don't want to mention anything here but I've looked at all the major tools out there so please let me know your recommendations!
Hugely appreciated!
Happy Holidays!
Buy bro from me XM or PT4 for half the price. Which is more like.