Upswing vs Raise Your Edge

SirYivx

SirYivx

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I saw a thread about this but it was over a year old, thought it would be nice to get some fresh input.

Basic rundown: I have been playing poker for about a year now. Learned it myself and lost it all by myself(money), trying to teach myself and learn from my mistakes on the go. I've had some good moments and some terrible ones, but I do believe I am a much better player now than when I began at the beginning of the year.

I am now looking to take the next step and fully dedicate to studying and improving my game.

My question is, what is the best studying content out there right now? For people who have purchased the Upswing Lab or the Raise Your Edge package, do you feel that it improved your game? Was it worth the cost? I am currently learning and improving my game through my own mistakes, and various free online software, and am determined to take the next step.

Also, if you have purchased a different training program and have a review(whether good or bad), please leave it below!

Side note: I am a micro-stakes MTT player currently. I am looking for the best content and training for NLHE in general, but one that focuses on MTTs would be a plus. Thanks in advance.

H

hookmeout

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Based on my research Raise your edge is great for MTTs.

MrHachiman

MrHachiman

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I have heard that UP is very good. I have no references to Raise your edge. Anyway they do not have subtitles on his videos and I"m not a natural English speaker so understand the content would be difficult for me.

E

ekgbeat

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I was hoping that this would get more post from actual users of the products.

OP, which one did you pick?