Twitch tv errors:4000, 2000 etc

ggf99

ggf99

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Hello.
During last week i had some errors on twitch tv:4000: resource format not supporting.2000: network error etc. Video plays about 30-40 seconds and stops. I thought it depends on some ad-blocker etc but i was wrong. So as i have known it depends(exactly in Russia) on that RCN:sheep:( There is government organisation who fights against "dark forces" on the internet in Russia: telegram, all ukranian stuff and now twitch tv:confused:) blocks ip of the users who watch twitch and users have that errors.
So i ve found some solve in 'Alternate player for twitch' from Chrome webstore and errors have gone.
If you know other solves of that problem pls let us know.
It looks now like this-

Attachments

• jj.JPG
    jj.JPG
    144 KB · Views: 10
hugh blair

hugh blair

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
The advertisements on twitch are annoying because same one over and over even if they had different adds lol.:)

ggf99

ggf99

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Don't know what's the matter with my twitch this days. Those error 2000 and 4000 was before. With the use of this Alternate player, i have on my screen an antique clock (exactly 30-40 seconds after launch)
If anyone knows how to solve these problems with twitch, I'll be happy to hear the solution.
Thx

Attachments

• 123.JPG
    123.JPG
    155.3 KB · Views: 8
  • 234.JPG
    234.JPG
    35.3 KB · Views: 8
C

ccres

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
It probably isn't related to what you are seeing, however I used to get the 4000 error off and on. When I got it I could get rid of it eventually by closing/opening twitch a bunch of times. I re-installed a number of audio and graphic drivers to address a different issue and I haven't seen the 4000 error since.