Can Trainers Really Help Your Game?

U

Ultra21

Rising Star
Silver Level
Total posts
US
Chips
Some poker sites like GTO Wizard, Advanced Poker Training, Pairrd, etc. have trainers where you undergo simulations of how to play preflop and postflop in a variety of situations. Has anyone here used them and how did they affect your game? Honestly, I'm a bit hesitant, but I have no objections to training more. Could all these trainers really help us become better players?

Mag_P1e

Mag_P1e

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
It seems to me that it depends on the person, or rather his ability to learn and his in-game intelligence. I would really like to work with a coach when I have a sufficient amount of money, only because I have a very hard time learning something on my own, but I easily absorb information presented to me by another person. I almost never can come up with some tricks myself, but as soon as I see it from someone, I can easily implement it into my game.

eetenor

eetenor

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Some poker sites like GTO Wizard, Advanced Poker Training, Pairrd, etc. have trainers where you undergo simulations of how to play preflop and postflop in a variety of situations. Has anyone here used them and how did they affect your game? Honestly, I'm a bit hesitant, but I have no objections to training more. Could all these trainers really help us become better players

The trainers are very helpful to work on leaks in your game and to get the repetitions in we need to get our actions into habits prior to playing.
I cannot afford the trainers myself but there are several videos of trainers in actions that help me to reduce the number of times I will think I do not know what to do here.

:unsure::geek:

Eeanoriya

Eeanoriya

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
UA
Chips
I think a coach is needed specifically for people who have a goal in poker and for beginners who really like it. The coach will help you 100%. Because if you look at the person who is playing, he doesn’t just put all-in with a pair of 22, as I do sometimes, I’m stupid.

Last edited:
Top 10 Games