Trainer Software

ChickenArise

ChickenArise

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I would like to buy NLHE trainer software to get my son up to speed on spots he would have to play 100,000 more hands in and may still not encounter.

Spots like when your hand becomes trips on the river and your opponent has improved to a full house.

Is there anything like this?

I am surprised its not out there. I would love to help beta test this if someone worked on it.

EvertonGirl

EvertonGirl

Professional Fish
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
GB
Chips
I wouldn't mind having that for myself, you can never stop learning

Nafor

Nafor

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
FI
Chips
I didn't completely follow your train of thought. Are you asking if there is a software that would tell the probability of your opponent's improvement to full house after the river card has been put on the table?

If that is a yes, then even Flopzilla can go a long way in helping your son.

Last edited:
ChickenArise

ChickenArise

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I didn't completely follow your train of thought. Are you asking if there is a software that would tell the probability of your opponent's improvement to full house after the river card has been put on the table?

If that is a yes, then even Flopzilla can go a long way in helping your son.

No I am looking for software that will simulate play and intentionally put you in tough spots one hand after another like a succession of puzzles to solve. Should it tell you what you did right or wrong like Snowie does even better.

In my example you can bet the trips but your sizing is important and if you bet the minimum correct size and you get jammed on its 100% fold spot.

Last edited:
Doubledunk

Doubledunk

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Not sure if you were able to find the App you need, but if you are still looking around. I suggest trying Ace poker drills. Its not a new app but still pretty good for poker training and the app does put you on hard position and teach you what to do on those situation.