Tracking Your Poker Winnings

T

thielcats

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Is there any site online that you can track how much you win/lose playing poker. Or do you have to use something like an excell spreadsheet?

N

nick1611

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
you can on sky poker, but i wouldnt go on there because im pretty sure its rigged

J

jonfelkin

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I just started using excel the other day to do mine. I tried to find a site online but was unable Excel is great though i doubt there is a better or easier way to do it.

aliengenius

aliengenius

Cardschat Elite
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Here is a thread that addressed your issue.

calibanboy

calibanboy

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
If all you want to know is how much you have won or lost then set up a seperate bank account and use that to deposit and cashout of poker sites. I have done this and its £xk better than in January.

If you want to know "how" you are winning or losing then buy pokeroffice or poker tracker for the detail.

Effexor

Effexor

Cardschat Elite
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I can always get a clear picture of my bankroll in my minds eye. I just imagine a really long walk up a gradual incline that takes me months to complete. Then at the end of the incline is a cliff, where I jump off and start back where I began.

C

cwalters2112

Rising Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I use poker dominator.com It will track your bankrolls on all the different sites for all types of games. I like it,I been using it for years.

JacksRwild63

JacksRwild63

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
If all you want to know is how much you have won or lost then set up a seperate bank account and use that to deposit and cashout of poker sites. I have done this and its £xk better than in January.

If you want to know "how" you are winning or losing then buy pokeroffice or poker tracker for the detail.
exactly what I did