Trackers - Which would you use?

N

nathan66

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Hello,

I wonder which tracker would you recommend I know pokertracker, holdem manager and jivaro some are free, some are cheap and some are expensive. Which one are you using and why ?

akmost

akmost

Rising Star
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
GR
Chips
I use PT4 , it has everything I want and much more. The replayer feature is very useful, it doesn't require much PC power and you pay it once. In the beginning I found it kinda chaotic how to set it up but believe me is a piece of cake. It is also very handy that you can customize your stat's color based on how loose / tight your opponent is(totally edible option).

In the past I have used Jivaro , I found it ok but it lacks many useful stats you can find in pop up PT4 windows. For a MTT player who wants a simple HUD is just fine but I think you have a monthly price to pay.

Joshua_Kane

Joshua_Kane

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Chips
Yeah I have to say PT4 is my choice too. Just an overall impressive program.

Doubledunk

Doubledunk

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Hello,

I wonder which tracker would you recommend I know pokertracker, holdem manager and jivaro some are free, some are cheap and some are expensive. Which one are you using and why ?

I used to use HM2, right now im using DriveHUD because its easier to use and it has more features than any other HUD i've tried.

D

da22duke

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I like DriveHUD. simple but easy

Poker Tracker 4 Review - Poker Tracker Guide