Tools to improve in ranges

Eduardo27

Eduardo27

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
NI
Chips
Good afternoon, I would like to know which poker tools are the best to improve both in the game and in your study? Thank you very much.

Paya_31

Paya_31

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Hello friend, I recommend Pokertraker 4, it is very good and easy to understand, it has a trial period of 14 days, there you will get the information of your opponents as well as the most important hands you have played. It has an easy to understand HUD, I hope I have helped you

ninocabral

ninocabral

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
good morning, I really like icmizer it helps me a lot in my studies, it's worth taking a look

eetenor

eetenor

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Good afternoon, I would like to know which poker tools are the best to improve both in the game and in your study? Thank you very much.
As others have said a hand tracker and a solver are the best tools for improving your game---hand2note has a free version and GTOWIZARD has a free version as well. Start there and then when you improve your game you can get the paid versions for the extra benefits

:unsure::geek:

Funtast

Funtast

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
DE
Chips
I recommend using a free solver tool for learning preflop gto ranges and optimal preflop game. For example gtowizard, as stated, offers a lot of different preflop situations for free. Cash, MTT, spin and go, different stacksizes (not all stacksize combinations are for free though).

D

darkgonz

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
PE
Chips
The best but more spensive poker toll is piosolver, many of professional online poker players use this software to improve in rages and game