Throwables

V

VladB850

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Can I turn them off? So I can't see them when someone else are using them? That would be great. I'll go to settings to try to close them. Thanks for the tip.

Andyreas

Andyreas

Total posts
Awards
DE
Chips
Can I turn them off? So I can't see them when someone else are using them?
Exactly. I think it's under table settings/appearance.

Let me know should you have trouble finding it and I'll look up the exact settings name.

V

VladB850

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Exactly. I think it's under table settings/appearance.

Let me know should you have trouble finding it and I'll look up the exact settings name.
Found them, thanks again. Now I go to play without them :cool:. Will remain one single problem that can't be fixed from settings, I noticed that some of the players are more focused on throwables and they forget to play their hands.

J

June4Spades

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Totally! Who wants such things? I would appreciate, if you could switch them off like you can mute the chat.

V

VladB850

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
You can switch them off. Go to Settings-> Table appearance -> Animation -> and thick "Disabled" on the throwables field

Risto234

Risto234

põrandaalune pokkerimängija
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
EE
Chips
Hello all, anyone else annoyed by the "throwables" from the tables or it's just me?
I believe i have them switched off in tablet but not in computer for whatever reason ...
Guess its because every once in a while i am using computer its probably nice to see people throwing these at eachother cause this way the game is not that boring lol ...

V

VladB850

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I believe i have them switched off in tablet but not in computer for whatever reason ...
Guess its because every once in a while i am using computer its probably nice to see people throwing these at eachother cause this way the game is not that boring lol ...
I managed to turn them off, the game is not boring at all ;). I don't mind if people use them from time to time, maybe in the future I will enable them again but I was at some tables where a couple of persons started to use them and they didn't do anything else, just throwing things at each other and waiting that their time to expire. If I have to wait for someone to make a move at least I will not see him throwing things, I'll just assume that is away from computer.

Risto234

Risto234

põrandaalune pokkerimängija
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
EE
Chips
I managed to turn them off, the game is not boring at all ;). I don't mind if people use them from time to time, maybe in the future I will enable them again but I was at some tables where a couple of persons started to use them and they didn't do anything else, just throwing things at each other and waiting that their time to expire. If I have to wait for someone to make a move at least I will not see him throwing things, I'll just assume that is away from computer.
Guess it is just me then but having chat & throwables ON is usually good for entertainment as long as certain people throw something towards eachother while others have heated discussion/argument going on ...

V

VladB850

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
With chat I'm ok, if people are overreacting I'm just looking at my cards and ignore their comments. But when they throw things on the table is not so easy to ignore them

85champ07

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
CA
Chips
I am okay with it if I tune it out, but when it gets out of hand it can affect my thinking. I shut it off on PS. I generally leave it on with 888, but I haven't had too many bad experiences overall. On two separate occasions I came to realize that it was what caused my tilt during those sessions. Being rivered twice in a row with stuff getting thrown at you made me feel pretty gross and then boom I'm out due to another poor decision and AQ. Gotta block it out to keep my thinking from being sabotaged.

EmptyHouse

EmptyHouse

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
PL
Chips
I have it turned on because sometimes it gives me some information. If someone starts throwing objects at me after a bad play or a bluff, it may be that they have started to tilt.

Ketienne

Ketienne

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I love throwables🤪😂
If you are bothered, just close them under "Settings". But keep in mind that sometimes they can also provide good hints.

IRINA70

IRINA70

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BY
Chips
When one player uses such a set in relation to another, no matter for what reason, it only confirms his bad manners and lack of self-respect. It's like a moron standing in front of your fence, making faces at you and throwing rotten tomatoes at the fence. This is a good test of who is who ...

ikescherer

ikescherer

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
Dont take that too seriously, it is just for fun or to get into the mind of people that take it seriously...

monkeytilter

monkeytilter

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
They don't bother me at all, in fact they can prevent me from tilting.
The "Dancing Goat" on party poker always makes me chuckle and takes my mind off a bad beat/ridiculous line just long enough to stop tilt setting in.

FF2586

FF2586

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
DZ
Chips
Hey!
That's the point mate. It is made to be annoying and I take part into annoying players from time to time. That's fun!
Take it easy and enjoy it!
Gl at the tables

TeUnit

TeUnit

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
If players limp to players that are clearly sitting out, you should be able to fling poo at them.

rdwr33

rdwr33

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
Olá a todos, mais incomodado com os "lançáveis" das mesas ou sou só eu?

most poker players use these pitches to distract players from their cards. I've had to use this myself. some don't care others are very bothered. it's part of the game.

jonaselloco

jonaselloco

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
AR
Chips
I don't really mind the disposable ones, on the contrary, I even find them funny out there.
And in turn, as one of our colleagues said, you get information from them, many times it means that those players are not interested in MTT.
Yesterday, for example, there was a player who threw there almost constantly and nobody paid him, and he threw disposables at everyone who thought of paying or not. Until KK came to me and I paid and he had gone there with 73 hahahaha I won, after a while they paid him 2 more and he left.
In general the players who do that leave the tables very quickly.
It really bothers me a lot when players are aggressive in chat. That's different.
greetings friend;););)(y)(y)(y)

V

VladB850

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Hey!
That's the point mate. It is made to be annoying and I take part into annoying players from time to time. That's fun!
Take it easy and enjoy it!
Gl at the tables
Probably that's the point but I turned them off and they don't annoy me anymore ;)